PDA

View Full Version : Jacob's Cosmo vs Overlord Cosmo Helms

Inching
10-26-2010, 07:42 PM
Just wondering if the stats on these two helms for mage are the same?

I have the Jacob's and considering the Overlord but if the stats are exact same its kind of a waste of money...

Anyone pls?

Royce
10-26-2010, 07:50 PM
Stats are identical. Pretty sure Overlord completes the set for the bonus, but unless you're using a mirage staff it doesn't matter.

Inching
10-26-2010, 07:58 PM
I do have the mirage staff actually (look like a blue wish bone)...... I have everything cosmo except Keeper staff and Overlord helm...

To get the stats bonus for the cosmo set do i use Overlord Helm + Cosmo robe + Mirage Staff ???

I was using the Mirage staff with Mystical yesterday and this staff kinda sucks actually... compared to using the laser wand + eye.... the lightning coming from the top totally is useless and damage is so weak...

Please advise, thx

Royce
10-26-2010, 08:15 PM
To get the stats bonus for the cosmo set do i use Overlord Helm + Cosmo robe + Mirage Staff ???
Yes.

I was using the Mirage staff with Mystical yesterday and this staff kinda sucks actually... compared to using the laser wand + eye.... the lightning coming from the top totally is useless and damage is so weak...

Please advise, thx
I tend to agree with you which is why I think the helms are basically the same. There's the wand option, and the best staff seems to be the keepers, so the set is kinda useless. However, I still want to get the staffs so I can test them for procs to be sure...

Inching
10-26-2010, 08:28 PM
If and when you do find out, pls let me know.. thx bro