PDA

View Full Version : The Twinks Alliance

Beatmonk
08-05-2013, 01:34 AM
As you know Twinks are a low level based account that consist of the top gears for each class and sole purpose it to dominate in PvP, Now there are pros and cons to this...

Pros: Great KDR (Kill to death ratio), Lots of competition, wide variety of great guilds to choose from, Lots of activity, and my personal favorite NO MYTHIC!!!!

Cons: Gear can range from 200k-500k depending on level and class as appose to the cap witch except for mythic is relatively cheap, Without guild you are a walking target, lots of noob gangers, not much team work...

A smart idea would be to ally or team up with these guilds if you are not already:

Elite twinks

Latinos twinks

Don't mess with us

Don't touch me

EOS Twinks

Dogz of war

Love Twinks

Anazi corp

MVPVP

Indio twinks

Lords of war

If i missed any its only because they are to small to mention or I never see them around and their not worth mentioning anyway lol jk...

Good luck out there guys and remember to have fun and lots of it:)

Lordbeatmonk

Alhuntrazeck
08-05-2013, 02:47 AM
Mvpvp? Doubtful.

Beatmonk
08-05-2013, 11:38 AM
Whats doubtful?

Wowsome
08-05-2013, 01:01 PM
As you know Twinks are a low level based account that consist of the top gears for each class and sole purpose it to dominate in PvP, Now there are pros and cons to this...

Pros: Great KDR (Kill to death ratio), Lots of competition, wide variety of great guilds to choose from, Lots of activity, and my personal favorite NO MYTHIC!!!!

Cons: Gear can range from 200k-500k depending on level and class as appose to the cap witch except for mythic is relatively cheap, Without guild you are a walking target, lots of noob gangers, not much team work...

A smart idea would be to ally or team up with these guilds if you are not already:

Elite twinks

Latinos twinks

Don't mess with us

Don't touch me

EOS Twinks

Dogz of war

Love Twinks

Anazi corp

MVPVP

Indio twinks

Lords of war

If i missed any its only because they are to small to mention or I never see them around and their not worth mentioning anyway lol jk...

Lordbeatmonk

I have seen none of those guilds at L21+, and few major guilds below L21 are missing. You might want to mention your level up there, so that the list does not come off as biased.

Have fun :).

xxdejayzzxx
08-05-2013, 01:06 PM
ragesofmages is not here they have 5500 members so i doubt this list is anygood

Xenobiotic
08-05-2013, 04:33 PM
ragesofmages is not here they have 5500 members so i doubt this list is anygood

Seriously?
Add up:
Mvpvp
Aimed n Loaded
Nubs n Scrubs
Russian Armada

Anymove
08-06-2013, 02:05 AM

Elite twinks

Latinos twinks

Don't mess with us

Don't touch me

EOS Twinks

Dogz of war

Love Twinks

Anazi corp

MVPVP

Indio twinks

Lords of war

Lordbeatmonk

Well I never see any three guild of your list, they are Don't Mess With Us, Anazi Corp, and Indio Twinks.
You forgot the most pro lvl10 guild, <Indo Twinks>, and also many lvl21s twink guild. Like that one^ above this post.

I still don't understand what is this used for, explain more pls. Have fun! :)

Wowsome
08-06-2013, 05:26 AM
Seriously?
Add up:
Mvpvp
Aimed n Loaded
Nubs n Scrubs
Russian Armada

To add some more...

Last Chance
Executioners
E V I L
Republic of Indonesia
Holy Templars 1st Chapter
X T C
Malaysian Pro
Mythic Twinks

wolf17
08-06-2013, 12:29 PM
ik armed n loaded is a pretty big twink group for lvls around 20-23

dsQueen
08-12-2013, 08:50 AM
Dont forget the new Mac Apple Twinks! ;D

killxxx
12-13-2013, 08:36 PM
the only two good guilds i see listed is dogz of war and elite twinks

Jantroy
12-14-2013, 07:20 AM
Latinos Twinks Ftw

FXtheSorcerer
12-14-2013, 09:06 AM
u re missing Garuda Indonesia :3

Trenton
12-14-2013, 10:51 AM
Biggest L21 guild is Rich n Loaded I'm sure, then theres I Rebirth I, (mostly 17-19 but some 20-21s) Garuda Indonesia, Ballistic, can't think of others atm.

Sage south
12-14-2013, 01:27 PM
Rich n Loaded, Blacklisted, Mac Apple Twinks, I Rebirth I, The God Army, Kronos Divine, Level Ten Twinks, High Warlord, Noobsters, Sadistic Killer and others that I can't think of. I think I missed a level 12-13 guild but can't remember name.

Pirate Captain
12-14-2013, 09:01 PM
I think I missed a level 12-13 guild but can't remember name.

Prostyle XD we're the best

Mayten
12-15-2013, 05:09 AM
High Warlord :)

Konviict
12-15-2013, 07:04 AM
There are way more twink guilds
By the way you listed the guilds but not at what level they are pvping...

Chiazihu
12-15-2013, 07:20 AM
U r missing Noobsters,I Rebirt I,Stunned and MP Allstars

Farhazard
12-15-2013, 10:27 AM
no Indonesian Legends? HOHOHO