PDA

View Full Version : Concerns

rook storm
08-05-2013, 03:18 AM
I am intrigued by the post below.Is it meant as a joke or are there hacks out there which can determine the content of locked crates?

"Thank you very much kind sir
Meet me in game for a 100% guarantee maul containing crate =]
(dont hate if you loot a ice ribs gun instead)"

A search on Google for Arcane Legends reveals page after page of offers for "Arcane Legends hack tool"
Are the Devs aware of this?
Are these "Hacks" for real and are they being used?
If so, is any action being taken to combat such threats?

marshmallow
08-05-2013, 03:26 AM
These are obviously scams. Devs are too busy developing for the next season. Just ignore them and you'll be safe.

Gesaffelstein
08-05-2013, 05:03 AM
I think its ment as a joke.

Dreuefesie
08-05-2013, 05:07 AM
Don't fall for those scams. The devs will surely be aware that people will try and scam, it is bound to happen, that's just the way it goes. The best that they can do is continue to make the community aware of these scams.

xcainnblecterx
08-05-2013, 06:35 AM
It was meant as a joke lmao. Also there is absolutely no hack, devs mentioned its to traffic people to other sites. If there was dont you think the market would be.flooded with arcanes?

rook storm
08-05-2013, 07:05 AM
Ah thought it may have been a joke.
Didn't know the ads for hacks is old hat.
Probably just my paranoia :)
Thanks

rook storm
08-05-2013, 07:08 AM
May as well close this thread :/

Rajnikanth
08-05-2013, 08:18 AM
i tried d hack app on my frnd android and opened a fake account.
although hack worked 100%, d account got banned after one day rofl.

PvE
08-05-2013, 10:41 PM
i tried d hack app on my frnd android and opened a fake account.
although hack worked 100%, d account got banned after one day rofl.

I honestly doubt this because as far as i know only one guy has been able to hack arcane legends and it was patched honestly rather quickly and all his alias, comrades and highscores were ban/wiped. And I do know arcane legends was never hackable with an android program nor do i believe you personally developed one. Iap hacker or andriod market faker doesnt work with arcane legends servers because they are hosted on a separate server. AND the game itself majority of this things you think your exploiting are server sided meaning they dont show up actually ingame but just on your screen but have no effect.

You can not:

Alter gold/items amount
Have a program to predict the chests you open will contain a certain item
Use programs you find online or on your ipod/andriod to hack into the game
Gold or item or level generators
Bot programs that play the game for you

Thanks,

PvE :)

xcainnblecterx
08-05-2013, 10:47 PM
I honestly doubt this because as far as i know only one guy has been able to hack arcane legends and it was patched honestly rather quickly and all his alias, comrades and highscores were ban/wiped. And I do know arcane legends was never hackable with an android program nor do i believe you personally developed one. Iap hacker or andriod market faker doesnt work with arcane legends servers because they are hosted on a separate server. AND the game itself majority of this things you think your exploiting are server sided meaning they dont show up actually ingame but just on your screen but have no effect.

You can not:

Alter gold/items amount
Have a program to predict the chests you open will contain a certain item
Use programs you find online or on your ipod/andriod to hack into the game
Gold or item or level generators
Bot programs that play the game for you

Thanks,

PvE :)

Was this that stat hack guy? I member his very outrageous stats. But if he can do that im sure someone else can do something else to the system. I dont recommend it as hacking into a company's server is illegal unless you have permission from said company
Also would like to point out that attempting to use a "hack" or any other progam to alter the game will result in a perma ban

PvE
08-05-2013, 10:53 PM
Was this that stat hack guy? I member his very outrageous stats. But if he can do that im sure someone else can do something else to the system. I dont recommend it as hacking into a company's server is illegal unless you have permission from said company
Also would like to point out that attempting to use a "hack" or any other progam to alter the game will result in a perma ban

So i see your a s1 player too.... Yes I'm talking about him. I forgot his name but the exploit he used was patched for andriod, apple, windows (Java/flash).

Temarichan
08-05-2013, 11:44 PM
.-. It's a scam/Joke. Don't...follow his words.

Hackers? Hah. I'm sorry to be rude, but they're are just losers who are too lazy to play the game the right way :/

Enough said.

xcainnblecterx
08-06-2013, 12:02 AM
So i see your a s1 player too.... Yes I'm talking about him. I forgot his name but the exploit he used was patched for andriod, apple, windows (Java/flash).

Yep since pre release......the happy days