PDA

View Full Version : Stray Pet Bug?

Helicopter
08-05-2013, 06:16 AM
Ive seen quite a few of these where different pets are just standing in an empty place of a town ownerless.I just experienced it again where this time,I caught a Samael and Hammerjaw astray (Beside each other).The weird thing was,Hammerjaw kept buffing us with no owner at all.I was able to inspect most of the people in the town (Pier) finding out that no one had owned the stray Pets,Id like to know if this is a bug or a glitch where pets would stop following their owners in a town.

PIC:
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/3060/j77o.jpg

Xenobiotic
08-05-2013, 07:39 AM
Samael is Beatriixx's pet, idk why but she and Thanarchy stand afk on the pier and there pets get stuck.

Gesaffelstein
08-05-2013, 08:21 AM
Its a glitch when you walk from the east to west in paradise pier. If you walk right besides the border of the water (like walking against it) and you go to the part of the pier. Your pet will get stuck in the middle.

xoxo

Alhuntrazeck
08-05-2013, 08:22 AM
Sometimes I lag like hell in PvP. Once I saw a malison dreamily floating over to me with no owner. I was like "huh?"
Seconds later..."Your Hero Has Fallen!"
Apparently a rogue killed me.

Ive also seen rogues standing in one spot just firing at nothing and seconds later they zip across the entire map. Either my lag or their's.

gison
08-05-2013, 09:36 AM
Yes, this is a bug that happens in all Sts games.

Helicopter
08-05-2013, 03:13 PM
Thx for the reference peeps :)

Shallows
08-05-2013, 08:21 PM
If you ever wanted to see/do it message me in-game

~Sthallowz

Anymove
08-05-2013, 09:02 PM
I've seen a Malison without companion in Windmoore.
I can't upload the photo. I inspect everybody but they don't own Malison.
Was that a bug? Or a joke? Or something false? :|

Producers
08-05-2013, 09:04 PM
Their abandoned... They need a home:D

Shallows
08-05-2013, 11:15 PM
I've seen a Malison without companion in Windmoore.
I can't upload the photo. I inspect everybody but they don't own Malison.
Was that a bug? Or a joke? Or something false? :|

You can do the same thing at windmoore just like in paradise pier

Temarichan
08-06-2013, 12:01 AM
Sometimes I lag like hell in PvP. Once I saw a malison dreamily floating over to me with no owner. I was like "huh?"
Seconds later..."Your Hero Has Fallen!"
Apparently a rogue killed me.

Ive also seen rogues standing in one spot just firing at nothing and seconds later they zip across the entire map. Either my lag or their's.

x3 x3

Yeah I've seen this glitch Thingy a lot since I hang around in Paradice Peir a lot :P

Might be unrelated, but my pet gets stuck in the fountains in Kragg and Paradice x3

I also had a time where my slag ran off forward in the stronghold. Like literally ran off into the distance. I thought I was seeing someone else's pet, but I saw my pets name above it. And then POP. he was at my side again.

Ahhhhh that was hilarious :3