PDA

View Full Version : LAG

lilweezy
08-05-2013, 10:07 AM
I have a decent internet connection (5mb) but every time i play on chrome the game lags so bad and the ping goes up as high as 100k until it disconnects me. This just started to happen the past month and it was cool before that. Fix the gay lag please.

matanofx
08-05-2013, 02:00 PM
Did you try playing on explorer etc..? my technical knowledge is lacking to say the least but if you didnt try it yet you should, good luck mate

Skeletonlord
08-05-2013, 02:14 PM
I have a decent internet connection (5mb) but every time i play on chrome the game lags so bad and the ping goes up as high as 100k until it disconnects me. This just started to happen the past month and it was cool before that. Fix the gay lag please.

All I can suggest is that it's a problem with the servers. You should try disconnecting your device from Internet and restarting your main router. That often sorts any problems out with your game. If problems persist you could delete/reinstall the game.

PvE
08-05-2013, 10:35 PM

Please not to be rude but remove "gay" from your sentence because in your current sentence it is offensive. I'm not trying to be a "wana-be" moderator but it does offend people and I do live with my girlfriend with three gay guys. I know you did not mean it in a bad way but it is.

PvE

Also, to keep ontopic i cleaned up my computer with ccleaner and honestly it somehow reduced my lag output also flushed my dns and renewed it. Windows (ipconfig /dnsflush than ipconfig /renew)

xcainnblecterx
08-05-2013, 10:49 PM
Not just you on chrome. Im on 4g here and my god i can burly play. Then again i think its verizon because their service really sucks

Temarichan
08-05-2013, 11:47 PM
It can also be the server.

I randomly dc sometimes.

This happens when I'm looting in Gold Mine (Never did it again), Shuyal (That swirly vortex tornado), and elite dead city :/

I'm starting to lag at perfect 250 green ping