PDA

View Full Version : Thank You to Developers and Players

Chauakai
08-05-2013, 12:07 PM
I just wanted to say a special thank you to all the players and developers that have helped me have a successful season! I appreciate all the support and efforts of players who have helped me attain knowledge, skill, achievements, and most of all joy!

I am a disable veteran of the United States Air Force. I have some issues in my life that can and do sometimes affect my day-to-day life. Playing this game, making new friends, helping people, etc. has provided me with a way of overcoming some of the issues I face. Even though the game isn't real life, I have met some great people online and have enjoyed playing this game alot.

This season appears to be closing soon and I have had great success with all my toons in this game so far. My warrior, Solophoto (formerly known as Chauakai), has 10,250 achievement points, 3 pets short of beastmaster title,, short a couple pvp achievements, as well as the infamous Arcane achievement among others. My rogue, Photomac, has 12,200 achievement points and only missing some pvp and Arcane achievements. My mage, Photomage, has 10,100 achievement points also.

Total in all for this season on all 3 toons is 32,550 out of 40,050 achievement points. I realize that there is still some time left and maybe I can gain a few more points before I say good bye to this season. I am not on any leaderboards but maybe if I had concentrated on 1 toon instead of 3 I would be on the top leaderboard by now. Maybe there should be a leaderboard for this. Lol!

The main thing is that I am having fun, feeling much better about life, making friends, and just enjoying a fun game. I hope everyone has had a successful season so far and I wish everyone success as the season begins to close.

Thank you to everyone for your help and support!

Meljann
08-05-2013, 12:15 PM
^_^!!!

Kraze
08-05-2013, 12:24 PM
Thank you for your service.

iluvataris
08-05-2013, 12:28 PM
Thank you for your service.
Ditto : )

Bless
08-05-2013, 01:58 PM
I enjoy Pvp. Thanks :)

Alrisaia
08-05-2013, 01:59 PM
Thanks for your service mate, I mean that.

Carapace
08-05-2013, 02:55 PM
Thanks for the kind words! And thank you for your service!

darthdlo
08-05-2013, 04:29 PM
thank you very much for your service and sacrifice for all of us and our country.

PvE
08-05-2013, 10:44 PM
I just wanted to say a special thank you to all the players and developers that have helped me have a successful season! I appreciate all the support and efforts of players who have helped me attain knowledge, skill, achievements, and most of all joy!

I am a disable veteran of the United States Air Force. I have some issues in my life that can and do sometimes affect my day-to-day life. Playing this game, making new friends, helping people, etc. has provided me with a way of overcoming some of the issues I face. Even though the game isn't real life, I have met some great people online and have enjoyed playing this game alot.

This season appears to be closing soon and I have had great success with all my toons in this game so far. My warrior, Solophoto (formerly known as Chauakai), has 10,250 achievement points, 3 pets short of beastmaster title,, short a couple pvp achievements, as well as the infamous Arcane achievement among others. My rogue, Photomac, has 12,200 achievement points and only missing some pvp and Arcane achievements. My mage, Photomage, has 10,100 achievement points also.

Total in all for this season on all 3 toons is 32,550 out of 40,050 achievement points. I realize that there is still some time left and maybe I can gain a few more points before I say good bye to this season. I am not on any leaderboards but maybe if I had concentrated on 1 toon instead of 3 I would be on the top leaderboard by now. Maybe there should be a leaderboard for this. Lol!

The main thing is that I am having fun, feeling much better about life, making friends, and just enjoying a fun game. I hope everyone has had a successful season so far and I wish everyone success as the season begins to close.

Thank you to everyone for your help and support!

Totally adding this guy ingame. Alot of honor and respect mate

Thanks for your service,

PvE :)

Chauakai
08-05-2013, 11:17 PM
Totally adding this guy ingame. Alot of honor and respect mate

Thanks for your service,

PvE :)

Feel free to add me anytime!

Chauakai
08-05-2013, 11:18 PM
Thanks for all the comments!

Temarichan
08-05-2013, 11:41 PM
Chauakai, Ty for the thread :) your wise words and advice you have sent to my inbox before has truely influenced my guild's progress. Thanks to your advice about catching up on AP by doing more effort on Elite runs, etc, our guild has reaches #54 on the top guild list according to the Devs when i suggested to the gm to do more catch ups the week before. We're fighting for our guild to be top 50 this week.

On behalf of the Darksiders, we Thank you and owe you the most respect :)

We'll rock this next season ^^

KingFu
08-06-2013, 12:08 AM
I am a disable veteran of the United States Air Force.

All I needed to read to give you mad respect. I wish you the best in life, you definitely deserve it.

wvhills
08-06-2013, 07:56 AM
My warrior, Solophoto (formerly known as Chauakai), has 10,250 achievement points, 3 pets short of beastmaster title

what three pets are u missing? thank u for ur service and this thread! it's really refreshing to be reminded how fun a game this is and the fact that's it's meant to be enjoyed with others. I've lost sight of that because i've been reading so many rage threads. Thanks for reminding me why I play this game!

Chauakai
08-06-2013, 08:05 AM
what three pets are u missing? thank u for ur service and this thread! it's really refreshing to be reminded how fun a game this is and the fact that's it's meant to be enjoyed with others. I've lost sight of that because i've been reading so many rage threads. Thanks for reminding me why I play this game!

I am missing Shiloh, Meep-Moop, and Colton for Beastmaster title on my warrior.

GoodSyntax
08-06-2013, 08:53 AM
Thank you. Not only for your service, but also for a positive thread!

If you still need it, I will gift you a Meep-moop egg.

Find me - IGN: Kalizzaa