PDA

View Full Version : A flaw that is tainting this game.

Minion
08-05-2013, 05:41 PM
I believe there is a flaw in the basic mechanics of this game. You see, equipment makes all the difference in a character's strength and weakness. The best equipment is very hard to get, and once it is gained it becomes worthless once the player levels up. This means that a player can spend a lot more effort than other players to get the best equipment, and then upon a new level up the player becomes just as strong as his fellows. I like arcane legends, and I even spent hours playing it, but this fact greatly discouraged me. So I humbly suggest the game mechanics be reconsidered. I would suggest the majority of the players strength come from his personal stats. I would also suggest diversity in player level. Right now aside from equipment I can make my character exactly the same as any other player my level by just simply purchasing a stat relocation. I think players should be given 1 sp free a day, if they log in. This will promote player activity, and keep players coming back. It will also award the players who have stuck around. I have many more ideas, and I would gladly share them if there is an interest.

Rare
08-05-2013, 06:15 PM
Sorry. I disagree. This fact is exactly what makes this game great. Why would any new players ever join if it was impossible to catch up? Every season is a new thing. You can't rest on your laurels. You have to play hard every season to stay on top.

Most people do anyway. Some people are already rich enough probably to play out arcane legends and never run out of gold

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Minion
08-05-2013, 06:50 PM
I see your point, and I respect your view. You are definitely right, there is a balance. However, having everyone reset on each level up is a little ridiculous. I do realize that there are different types of games out there. Games like modern warfare have no specialized character development. However I do believe this game doesn't have enough going for it besides character development.

Alfai
08-07-2013, 11:46 AM
Sorry. I disagree. This fact is exactly what makes this game great. Why would any new players ever join if it was impossible to catch up? Every season is a new thing. You can't rest on your laurels. You have to play hard every season to stay on top.

Most people do anyway. Some people are already rich enough probably to play out arcane legends and never run out of gold

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I agree.this is what makes the game is the game to commit.being just is subjective upon different people views.what i can suggest is to keep pushing yourself further so when you reach your aim you know you earn it.