PDA

View Full Version : Existence | Reborn Into Alterra | Recruting Mature, Friendly, Responsible Players

Neffy
08-05-2013, 07:23 PM
Welcome to Existence.

Founded by legends, carried by legacy.

Here at Existence, we plan to give you the best experience you can get in Pocket Legends. We strive to give you the experience and knowledge you deserve. We were founded about two years ago and quickly rose to infamy due to our members at the time being very unresponsible and very immature. After these events, I had completely restocked the guild and am now starting from scratch with a whole new mindset: Bring the players of Pocket Legends together in a way never done before. Existence does not want to be known for being good at the game, being rich, being anything other than helpful and kind. We wish to bring the players in Alterra the gratification of knowing they may have the guild they've been looking for for a very long time.

Our Goal

Bring together mature, friendly, responsible, respectable players to one place and allow them to be all that they can. We do not want people to feel they need to have played since launch to become well-known, rich, good, or anything likewise. We want to help people realize that fame is earned, not given. If you earn your fame, you will be remembered. If you're given your fame, you will fade.

Our Motto

Founded by legends, carried by legacy.

Our Oath

I, a member of the Alterran community, swear to honor all players, noob and legends, new and veteran. I swear that I will neglect disgusting practices within the confines of this guild, promise to uphold the guild's good name, help the weak and seek help where needed. I promise that while playing this electronic game, I will prove myself worthy to be called an Alterran. I swear my loyalty to Existence!

Rules and Regulations

Never neglect the rights of other players. Everybody started at a noob and in the eyes of my own, you must treat such said players with the same respect you'd have wanted to by treated with.
In order to keep our guild chat and public chat clean, excessive cursing and groaning and moaning is not allowed. Do so in a private message to whomever it was directed at if you really need to. We do not condone bad behavior. We will not tolerate it.
Pocket Legends is a place where older gamers and younger gamers meet often. Keep your words to yourself if you feel they may be innapropriate.
If attending a guild event, please pay attention to what the high ranking members are saying. They may just be players, but they're given authority for a good reason.
When dealing with trolls, it is best to deal with them with silence. Do not feed the trolls, they only grow stronger.
Although public is not limited and many people advertise their guilds in the Consignment Shoppe region, this does not mean we do. We're mature and responible, therefore we will not blast our guild as if its a life or death thing to join.
Abide all STS ToS. This includes all of our rules, all of their rules, and follow your morals. If you have none, you will be taught otherwise.
Enjoy yourself. This one is huge. If you're having a horrible time and aren't having fun or having minimal fun; Take a break. Nothing is worse than attempting to play with somebody who appreciates nothing!

Application Form

Username:
PL IGN:
Reason for joining:
What do you enjoy most about PL?
Are you an experienced gear-farmer/money-farmer?
Are you an experienced PvPer?
Do you take the oath by open arms and swear by it?

Neffy
08-05-2013, 07:24 PM
Reserve for guild announcements!

Neffy
08-05-2013, 07:25 PM
Reserve for guild event news!

Neffy
08-05-2013, 07:25 PM
Reserve for official member roster and member announcements!