PDA

View Full Version : B> Guild hall ( I'm not a platinum user ) need help

Buriedalive
08-06-2013, 07:51 AM
Hey I really want a guild hall for my guild but I cant buy one cuz I'm not using platinums.
I've heard that its possible for other members to buy a guild hall in the guild.

I really want a guild hall and are willing to pay with gold if its ok.
Are willing to pay 50-100k maybe more if its to much for u, but only if ur trustable and well known in forum etc so I wont get scammed.

I would've bought it myself if I had platinums .... but I don't have it and is probably not going to get it.
Hope someone can understand my situation and help me.

Contact me via pm for more information etc or just send a reply here for question?

Spyce
08-06-2013, 08:03 AM
Buying platinum with gold is aganist STG.

Buriedalive
08-06-2013, 08:12 AM
So its not possible for me to buy a guild hall for gold?
So I can't get a guild hall until I have platinums?

Spyce
08-06-2013, 08:18 AM
So its not possible for me to buy a guild hall for gold?
So I can't get a guild hall until I have platinums?

Not yet at least.
Platinum is required to buy a guild hall.

Aracnus
08-06-2013, 08:36 AM
Not yet at least.
Platinum is required to buy a guild hall.

I do believe that you can buy a T1 for like 100k

Guide
08-06-2013, 08:56 AM
You can only trade what fits in the trade box

Rare
08-06-2013, 12:26 PM
Well here is the deal.

It is possible for someone with a guild to use platinum to purchase any tier guild hall.

It is possible for someone to transfer guild ownership to anyone that is in the guild.

It should be noted that anytime you are passing ownership of your guild to ANYONE, its only a one way deal. They may or may not give the guild back. It is not a "trade".

Spyce
08-06-2013, 12:38 PM
Well here is the deal.

It is possible for someone with a guild to use platinum to purchase any tier guild hall.

It is possible for someone to transfer guild ownership to anyone that is in the guild.

It should be noted that anytime you are passing ownership of your guild to ANYONE, its only a one way deal. They may or may not give the guild back. It is not a "trade".

Looks like he's banned..

Rare
08-06-2013, 12:44 PM
Looks like he's banned..

That was fast. lol