PDA

View Full Version : The Vanity Expantion Idea

EvansGlory
08-06-2013, 07:53 AM
First and foremost, i would like to say that this is my first time actually posting a thread, so it can be rough.

|. So, we all know Vanity is used as an extra on your character to make him/her look "enhanced", or just cooler. Hence the term "vanity", it does not apply any stats on your character, it goes over your armor.

||: My idea: Well i dont know if it can be called an idea to that extent, but i was suggesting that the vanity collection you can buy from can be expanded. More varieties of items to choose from. It just adds a little more spice to the game.
Also, from my experience playing other MMORPGs, it is a good way to bring in more money for other expantions. In my mind it just sounds like it would just grab the attention of players and ofcourse the one who purchased it.
|||. Make them have some flashy special affects and maybe weapon Vanity! Contests can be held as well for a creative vanity creation. I think the game needs that extra.
I dont know if any other people feel the same, but i felt i should just put it out there. Tell me what you think.

-EvansGlory

Skeletonlord
08-07-2013, 02:23 PM
So your saying you would like more vanities?

I totally agree with this. I don't think there should be new categories as such but id like to see different variations of currently available vanities, such as different dragon colours and hooch hat colours.

In the next few days hopefully there will be a retro set of vanities of old gear.

Swords
08-11-2013, 05:43 AM
Actually sts do add new vanitys but they add new vanitys once in a while for a limited time

DocDoBig
08-11-2013, 06:41 AM
Actually sts do add new vanitys but they add new vanitys once in a while for a limited time

Example: Movie Events