PDA

View Full Version : Who has Pre-ordered GTA 5?

Xvanitykingx
08-06-2013, 09:32 AM
Hey guys,

I pre-ordered GTA 5 about 2 weeks ago, and I just want to know, which one of you Grand Theft Auto fans out there did the same.

Here are some pics of the poster they gave me:

I can't wait for GTA 5 to come out on September 17!! 8 days before my birthday :p

Anyway, I also wanted to know if anyone else paid the full price of $63.59 for the game?

DocDoBig
08-06-2013, 09:55 AM
I wait, so all cheats will be known when I get it.

#GTA SA /rocketman ftw

Xvanitykingx
08-06-2013, 09:59 AM
I wait, so all cheats will be known when I get it.

#GTA SA /rocketman ftw

I beat the game first then I use cheat codes :p

And yes GTA San Andreas is awesome too!! :)

dudetus
08-06-2013, 10:38 AM
But vanity, aren't u 17 years old? I believe GTA 5 is prohibited from under 18 year olders.

Are u breaking the law?

Xvanitykingx
08-06-2013, 10:40 AM
It's Rated M 17+

not 18+

:p

But if it really is 18+ this time which I doubt it, then the people at my local GameStop must love me, lol! :)

razerfingers
08-06-2013, 10:45 AM
I havent but want to lol. Plus i figured its $5 on top of the $59? So it would be $64 rounded up lol! Aye oh well. Guess i'm too pro at math.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Xvanitykingx
08-06-2013, 10:51 AM
I havent but want to lol. Plus i figured its $5 on top of the $59? So it would be $64 rounded up lol! Aye oh well. Guess i'm too pro at math.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Lol, you should of been my math teacher before I graduated high school. It's too late :p

razerfingers
08-06-2013, 11:16 AM
Lol, you should of been my math teacher before I graduated high school. It's too late :p

haha! well i haven't gone past geometry and this is my senior year. got told i didnt have to so i said oo okay no algebra 2 for me!

HunterSLAYER
08-06-2013, 11:38 AM
I rather get it on Steam instead.... I've never been a fan of physical copies..... :D

Xvanitykingx
08-06-2013, 12:02 PM
I rather get it on Steam instead.... I've never been a fan of physical copies..... :D

Lol, how come?

saiyen
08-07-2013, 01:07 AM

Lol same here, i got like 3TB of games :)

VladHaund
08-07-2013, 02:02 AM
Man, Hard copies are like the trophy that you have the game yo.
It's like dude, this is mah game. lol
But then it comes to the point where you have to get a room just for the game cds lol

Xvanitykingx
08-08-2013, 11:41 PM
Man, Hard copies are like the trophy that you have the game yo.
It's like dude, this is mah game. lol
But then it comes to the point where you have to get a room just for the game cds lol

My moms house is small compared to my dads so my game CDs will probably have to take up two rooms :p

VladHaund
08-09-2013, 03:29 AM
I managed to get rid of the hard copies but man, sure was like a game library before! :vlol:

HunterSLAYER
08-09-2013, 10:14 AM

Lol, how come?

This is why....
:P

Schnitzel
08-09-2013, 07:31 PM

Lol, how come?

This is why....
:P
So.much alien..

Zeus
08-09-2013, 07:37 PM
At least in this game, it's okay to crash! ;)

Schnitzel
08-09-2013, 11:31 PM
One of the many things I hate about gta is that if a gang attacks you, police doesn't care. But if u fight back the police go crazy and try to kill you with tanks.

HunterSLAYER
08-10-2013, 05:11 AM
One of the many things I hate about gta is that if a gang attacks you, police doesn't care. But if u fight back the police go crazy and try to kill you with tanks.

Why not "summon" a tank of your own? :D

*P.s. If anyone wants a game on STEAM you can pm me i've some spare keys from Gamersgate that i want to get rid of.

Schnitzel
08-10-2013, 10:19 PM

*P.s. If anyone wants a game on STEAM you can pm me i've some spare keys from Gamersgate that i want to get rid of.
Its the mobile gta3 version..so no cheats :(
And whats STEAM?

HunterSLAYER
08-11-2013, 12:14 AM

Its the mobile gta3 version..so no cheats :(
And whats STEAM?

STEAM's(Google It) a digital distribution platform for games (DRM) by Valve, who many came to know as the "creator"(actually its icefrog) of the worldwide smash hit MOBA(Multiplayer Battle Online Arena), DOTA 2(Defense of the Ancients 2).

saiyen
08-11-2013, 12:51 AM
STEAM's(Google It) a digital distribution platform for games (DRM) by Valve, who many came to know as the "creator"(actually its icefrog) of the worldwide smash hit MOBA(Multiplayer Battle Online Arena), DOTA 2(Defense of the Ancients 2).

I use a thing called *torrentz* to download my pc games (freeeeee).

HunterSLAYER
08-11-2013, 02:28 AM
I use a thing called *torrentz* to download my pc games (freeeeee).

Don't promote piracy please. It's like siphoning money off developers like me who make a living off anything from cheap apps to games...
No hard feelings though. I understand not everyone feels like paying/buying games even though they can do so and some cannot afford expensive games :)

saiyen
08-11-2013, 11:35 AM
Don't promote piracy please. It's like siphoning money off developers like me who make a living off anything from cheap apps to games...
No hard feelings though. I understand not everyone feels like paying/buying games even though they can do so and some cannot afford expensive games :)

Ikr piracy sucks for game developers, i usually BUY games for xbox360 and ps3 but when i run out of my pocket money( usually end of the month) , i dont hesitate downloading games on my computer..

I have a huge collection of *cough* version of pc games ( collecting since 2003) + insane legitimate collection of xbox360 and ps3 games aswelll..

Back on topic : yea i ordered gta5 for xbox 360:)

Xvanitykingx
08-14-2013, 09:14 PM

Lol... :p

Schnitzel
08-14-2013, 09:52 PM

Lol... :p

Speaking of crashing cars..
I think I broke one too many gta 3 cars...the owners of those cars probably hate me..