View Full Version : Nordr Vanities

Jexetta
08-06-2013, 10:59 AM
So similar to the dead city and kraken isles maps they each got their very own vanities once the season ended. I love the champions armor and can't wait to (hopefully) see it replace the kraken isles peg leg vanity.

What kinds of color schemes and effects is everyone hoping for? With kraken, they added the cool hair, hook hand, and peg leg for the "bloodhammer" style vanity. What do you think the designers and developers will come up with for this one?

Ciao,
Jexy

Zanpakuto
08-06-2013, 12:26 PM
Doubt they're coming out with anything for this, but I hope it'll be a black out Noble armor with smokey effect!

Rare
08-06-2013, 12:33 PM
Doubt they're coming out with anything for this, but I hope it'll be a black out Noble armor with smokey effect!

I hope in the future, they move away from this gear. OR, use it for second teir gear. The current champions gear should have been the top level legendary gear this season.

A vanity would be nice though.

But I'm guess it will be Champions.

marshmallow
08-06-2013, 01:59 PM
Champions are quite flashy, looks ideal for vanity. Same with demonlords and yeah, noble should get effects too.

TuMadreee
08-06-2013, 05:59 PM
'Glacian' armor cloth representing nordr vanity? I don't know how but very interesting...

And maybe add a slag cloth just to have two different colours ;)

All i ask for is old vanities to be gone.

Stickbrains
08-06-2013, 07:22 PM
wanna see warriors 'unique' they promissed when ninja suit came to rogues on kraken isles