PDA

View Full Version : gold cap :)

mokdaddd
08-06-2013, 04:31 PM
there should be a gold cap ap (achivment) , would be nice with cool title :)

Hinataa
08-06-2013, 04:33 PM
Oh sammmm u got it? Congratulations!!!! :))

DocDoBig
08-06-2013, 04:36 PM
Now spare some Millions! ;)

Good job!

razerfingers
08-06-2013, 04:47 PM
isn't that what the filthy rich title is to flaunt for?

DocDoBig
08-06-2013, 04:50 PM
isn't that what the filthy rich title is to flaunt for?

That's what you get with 10m, mok reached 100m I assume..;)

Roberto077
08-06-2013, 06:49 PM
We already discussed this and decided <No Life> is the best fit title.

Paresseu
08-06-2013, 07:03 PM
We already discussed this and decided <No Life> is the best fit title.

You can reach the gold cap in every MMO games without spending that much time, all you have to do is pay, you buy a bunch of plat, you'll be rich, that's how it works. Plus, you don't even need luck :wink:.

Hinataa
08-07-2013, 03:52 AM
Yes i do need luck, and u need to be good merchant. This isn't 10mil anymore we r talking about, its 100mil, u need to know time when to sell items, u need to find ppl who would buy ur items, like samael, do u think its easy to find players with 40mil willing to spend on egg? U do need skills :)

Dreuefesie
08-07-2013, 04:46 AM
I saw someone mention this the other day. I liked someone's idea of [Bank Robber], that is a good one.

Deadroth
08-07-2013, 04:50 AM
I think [Midas] Title will be cool...

matanofx
08-07-2013, 04:52 AM
I agree that 10m is not enough as the highest gold in my pocket achieve, most of my friends hold over 20m but a 100m achieve...

Its a bit too early for that, maybe a 50m achieve is more appropriate

Roberto077
08-07-2013, 08:44 AM
You can reach the gold cap in every MMO games without spending that much time, all you have to do is pay, you buy a bunch of plat, you'll be rich, that's how it works. Plus, you don't even need luck :wink:.

If you spend that much plat, then it fits the titles description.

Anymove
08-07-2013, 11:53 AM
Lol guys idc if you guys have 999,999,999 in your stash but this is just too hard.

Puntus
08-07-2013, 12:08 PM
disagreed with this thread , u post this thread because u have a lot of gold , u only thinking in u , what about pve kills? if sts puts ap for 50M gold , maybe they can put ap for 100k kills pve and 200k kills pve...etc, now u dont want changes right? lol

mokdaddd
08-07-2013, 12:21 PM
NO not because I have a lot of gold I was wondering if they put an ap for it, and I hope they do because its not easy to get that much gold like others say and be harder to get on lb , so you disagreed my thread sure np with that im sayin my opinion. and sure do changes im good with that and that gold cap ap will be like pvp 10k flags since how much ppl trying to get that ap that's the point for what I mean only 6 ppl got that 10k pvp flag cuz so hard same as making gold .

Puntus
08-07-2013, 12:25 PM
ok and farming 100k , 200k , 300k... kills pve its harder too , they cant do ap for all

Szangheili
08-07-2013, 12:35 PM
Wow, grats :)
Recently came back and am looking forward to merching, but seems like i don't have enough time to farm and merch at the same time. But I'd rather farm than just stare at cs prices all day..

mokdaddd
08-07-2013, 04:56 PM
sure erill

Hinataa
08-07-2013, 05:29 PM
ok and farming 100k , 200k , 300k... kills pve its harder too , they cant do ap for all

I will have to go with samm, farming pve is much easier than getting 100mill :p

Demon_SnipeZzz
08-07-2013, 06:46 PM
NO not because I have a lot of gold I was wondering if they put an ap for it, and I hope they do because its not easy to get that much gold like others say and be harder to get on lb , so you disagreed my thread sure np with that im sayin my opinion. and sure do changes im good with that and that gold cap ap will be like pvp 10k flags since how much ppl trying to get that ap that's the point for what I mean only 6 ppl got that 10k pvp flag cuz so hard same as making gold .

You get 8g in most dungeon kills.I don't think I have a x8 every kill in pve or ofc sts can add that..for plat^^.
And it's all about luck.I could find bael II and kill him.Get elite gold crate.Open and get maul.Sell=40m off the bat.
I don't get 40m kills off of a lucky drop

Hinataa
08-07-2013, 09:15 PM
Well then do thay!! I wish u luck. It doesn't go like that really.

mokdaddd
08-08-2013, 03:57 AM

chitgoks
08-08-2013, 07:16 AM
disagreed with this thread , u post this thread because u have a lot of gold , u only thinking in u , what about pve kills? if sts puts ap for 50M gold , maybe they can put ap for 100k kills pve and 200k kills pve...etc, now u dont want changes right? lol

you can also make a thread asking for ap for pve kills. id like that too

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

mokdaddd
08-08-2013, 01:06 PM
yup

Puntus
08-08-2013, 02:05 PM
you can also make a thread asking for ap for pve kills. id like that too

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

lol , no only its my reply to my disagreed point in this thread , I dont complain with ap , the sts put ap and I go to catch it , I didnt and I dont ask to creted a new ap , because thats not fair for all the players , I prefer thinking in all players , not only in me , because if u only thinking in u and sts only do ur suggestions ( is an example ) , the players quit the game , if there rent players , the game cant continuoes...so my point is let STS working and think to improve the game , thats thread is for personal interests

Chaim Nail
08-08-2013, 02:12 PM
I'd rather farm than just stare at cs prices all day..

Better to live a year as a warrior than a lifetime as a beancounter? :)

Hinataa
08-08-2013, 02:17 PM
But again erill aren't we all here to share our ideas, to try to make game better for ourselfs and other people, having an idea isn't nothing bad, ofc people have their opinions, u choose ur opinion on ur own, n its to respect, if u don't like it, its okay, just don't talk like its bad to post ideas, i think even STS thinks ideas r helpful:)

Puntus
08-08-2013, 02:24 PM
But again erill aren't we all here to share our ideas, to try to make game better for ourselfs and other people, having an idea isn't nothing bad, ofc people have their opinions, u choose ur opinion on ur own, n its to respect, if u don't like it, its okay, just don't talk like its bad to post ideas, i think even STS thinks ideas r helpful:)

I respect Smokdad opinion but Im disagreed , u dont catch my point... my point is thinking in all players not in personal interests

Hinataa
08-08-2013, 02:39 PM
Maybe i can't understand u. Idk. But u can't make ap everyone will like, i mean ofc this is really hard ap if ever comes up, but isn't that what best players do, trying to reach for "impossible". Thats what makes u best player ur hard work, like 10k flags, ppl work so hard to get those to be on lb, n thats what i would call best player, i think there should be harder ap's, n i know not everyone would like those, because get those it will take a lot of time, not just opening crates, but u need skills in merching etc. I like sams idea:)

Solid
08-08-2013, 03:37 PM
I suggested this a few weeks ago lol

Szangheili
08-08-2013, 04:04 PM
I'd rather farm than just stare at cs prices all day..

Better to live a year as a warrior than a lifetime as a beancounter? :)
I guess the warrior is better, he dies going through experiences the bean counter can never imagine.

Tama Kino
08-08-2013, 04:52 PM
Look I hate to admit it but Mokdaddd & Hinataa have a point, if you want to be the best you need to strive & work hard for it, merching is definitely something that Im not the best at but I do know how its done. Like someone commented earlier being patient & watching the prices in the CS can be very boring, but I have done this loads of times. Held back on putting something up for sale because the prices are down, a day later the prices have skyrocketed as that item is no longer available in the CS, the markets are a fickle thing, just last week the locked crates were going for 12k now there up to 14k & it seems to be climbing in anticipation of the new expansion coming out & people wanting to get their Mythic set ready for the new option of being able to upgrade theses items.

So if the AP title <Filthy Rich> isnt enough then this person obviously wants some recognition for the hard work he has put in, Im striving hard for the AP title <Warmonger> with my level 21 twink, especially with a Warrior tOOn as their damage isnt the best as we all know. So for Mokdaddd to want a new AP <Title> for reaching the gold cap is only normal, its what makes us humans superior as a species as we strive to better ourselves, so back to my point - once I do reach AP title <Warmonger> then I know Im going to wish there is something more as I always like to improve myself.

Some people have negative comments like Roberto077 but thats probably because he dosent have much drive to gain a title like <Filthy Rich> because he obviously thinks you have to sit there & watch the markets constantly, well I guess you do but it dosent necessarily mean you have no life, just means you probably have time management skills as its hard trying to balance what free time I do have to spend a little time playing a game, posting on a thread, cooking dinner for my family & me, taking my kids to soccer & dance classes, taking my better half out to dinner, going to work, etc. Unfortunately though we are all entitled to our own opinions & some peoples opinions can either make you feel a little down or give you more drive to gain something more from life, well back to the point of this thread.

Mokdaddd, good on you for reaching the gold cap mate, now thats an achievement that only an elite few would be able to reach & your obviously one of them few, this is just my 5 gold worth...