PDA

View Full Version : Cosmo set vs Cosmo gear - from experience

Inching
10-27-2010, 12:56 AM
** Before I start, I want to say this post wouldn’t be possible if it wasn’t for Mysticaldream helping me out and being very cool – Thanks bro **

This is just to comment and compare the stats and survivability of the Cosmo set vs Cosmo gear in general

Cosmo Set – with stats bonus

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/Inching037/f5156a67.jpg

Cosmo Wand and Eye – no stats bonus

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/Inching037/61c43dba.jpg

As you can see the difference is:

Cosmo Set Cosmo Wand / eye
INT 233 244
Hit % 122 123
Crit 32 29
H/s 9 12
Mana 466 422
M/s 34 37
Dam 154-189 149-174
Armor 91 112

From the difference above and also from playing both I can tell you the better Set is the wand and eye. As far as I can tell the only stats bonus I get from the Staff set is the Mana number increases which does nothing for my survivability.

I don’t have the Keeper’s Staff so I am unable to make any comparisons for that… someone wanna give me one :) ??

Arterra
10-27-2010, 07:00 AM
Sets almost just seem to be for looks here... Mostly due to supa-gear anyway.

Inching
10-27-2010, 07:53 PM
Cosmo set not the greatest I think... Its only if you have the Keeper's staff which makes it worth it but that staff is impossible to farm and costs stupid money to buy... sigh

Royce
10-27-2010, 08:48 PM
Cosmo set not the greatest I think... Its only if you have the Keeper's staff which makes it worth it but that staff is impossible to farm and costs stupid money to buy... sigh

You also don't get a set bonus with the Keepers staff, and you've gotta have a death wish to go around AO3 with mage armor (and no bracer) doing that kind of damage.

Inching
10-27-2010, 08:55 PM
You also don't get a set bonus with the Keepers staff, and you've gotta have a death wish to go around AO3 with mage armor (and no bracer) doing that kind of damage.

forget the keeper staff.. using a ice lvl 50 AOE staff I get stupid agro on me and last 5 seconds... the 5 seconds comes from using my health steal while running for my life which ends up not working anyway...

The wand and bracer at least gives me a fighting chance with the yellows using plasma swords as I can kite them.... but the yellows with the blaster, OMG takes me forever even with the bracer....

Mage... cant live with them, cant live without them~!