PDA

View Full Version : New CTF Map

Reunegade
08-06-2013, 06:47 PM
Mountain Fortress

A huge map that looks like the blacksmoke mountain 'Burning Flats' campaign w/o the lava and it's in the sky. There are 4 teams, (one in each corner) and 4 flag rooms, 1 beside each team (red, blue, yellow, green). There is a white flag in the middle of the map. The four teams will try to race to get the flag first and bring it back to their flag room. First team to 5 wins.

Spyce
08-06-2013, 06:48 PM
OMG Yes!

XghostzX
08-06-2013, 07:12 PM
Cool idea! +1

Hahahahabirdy
08-06-2013, 07:21 PM
Terrible idea. -1.

Ha bet you weren't expecting that!

Reunegade
08-06-2013, 07:57 PM
Terrible idea. -1.

Ha bet you weren't expecting that!
Ha! You can't remove rep from me now. Take that! ;)

Chickenrunnn
08-06-2013, 10:43 PM
The only problem would be that it will last 10 seconds..

Bring 1 fox --> double jump --> score.

Should b more complex.. Teams should fight to get other teams flags, such as 3 flags of the same color..

Even though, similar idea (new game mode) had been brought before and none were implemented :/
Even if it is a nice idea, it has a low chance to get added :[

_____
I had made another game mode idea, click on spoiler if you wanna see it :)

A new mode of playing, such as "Keep the Ball" mode : 3-3 teams, 1 all at middle of map, the goal is to take the ball, protect the ball carryer, and the other team needs to kill him to take the ball... the ball carryer would have half damage and half speed. The match would finish at the end of 5minutes of possession.

______

Cya! :banana:

XghostzX
08-06-2013, 11:35 PM
The only problem would be that it will last 10 seconds..

Bring 1 fox --> double jump --> score.

Should b more complex.. Teams should fight to get other teams flags, such as 3 flags of the same color..

Even though, similar idea (new game mode) had been brought before and none were implemented :/
Even if it is a nice idea, it has a low chance to get added :[

_____
I had made another game mode idea, click on spoiler if you wanna see it :)

______

Cya! :banana:

You come up with great ideas, sir.

Kiwihawk
08-07-2013, 06:30 AM
This kinda sounds like Shadow Gun DEADZONES Zone Control map,
I Quite The It So +1 But Yeah Chicken Is Right That Fox Jump Would Be Annoying

DoesntEveryoneTellLiez
08-07-2013, 07:44 AM
How about instead of capping flag just carrie it? Like the team rhe carries the flag the most wins lets say 10 mins game every 10 second is like 25 points or something like that? Call of duty idea.

Caiahar
08-07-2013, 11:11 AM
It's cool, having 4 teams.
As for fox and phat rhino jumpy dashes...I suppose StG could alter them in that pvp area ONLY, making their dashes a bit shorter and stuff..