PDA

View Full Version : a bunch of QOL suggestions

jabu69
08-06-2013, 09:56 PM
QOL = quality of life for those who don't play many mmos

basically all of these suggestions are there to make our playing experience better

1. CC timer, it would be nice to show how long we are snared / stunned for although i think this is rather hard to implement

2. some way to bulk sell useless gear

3. some way to see your actual inventory while in AH

4. have actual chat channels so you don't have to /g every time, instead you /g the first time to go into the channel then you are in there until you /all or /1 or something

5. instant replenish hp / mana while in a city

6. ability to go solo / remove puggers in dungeon

7. range indicators on our spells so new players can pick up things easier, with 400+ ping it becomes somewhat hard to telegraph spells, or even better, ability to aim spells on to the ground / target enemies, although that might be too hard for mobile

and somewhat of a personal suggestion:

8. remove playing on pets and have it auto-play / decrease happiness loss, i'm not here to play neopets

9. hardcore mode (once you die, you lose your entire char)

Soundlesskill
08-06-2013, 10:22 PM
1. It would seem like forever if you put a timer on
2. :)
3. +1
4. +2
5. YES DAAAAAAMN
6. /partyinvite sorneidnskdiek
7. No. Would make pvp (endgame anyways) too easy.
8.yea
9. I don't do well it farming. And i don't do more plats than i already paid

Taejo
08-07-2013, 03:40 PM
QOL = quality of life for those who don't play many mmos

basically all of these suggestions are there to make our playing experience better

1. CC timer, it would be nice to show how long we are snared / stunned for although i think this is rather hard to implement

2. some way to bulk sell useless gear

3. some way to see your actual inventory while in AH

4. have actual chat channels so you don't have to /g every time, instead you /g the first time to go into the channel then you are in there until you /all or /1 or something

5. instant replenish hp / mana while in a city

6. ability to go solo / remove puggers in dungeon

7. range indicators on our spells so new players can pick up things easier, with 400+ ping it becomes somewhat hard to telegraph spells, or even better, ability to aim spells on to the ground / target enemies, although that might be too hard for mobile

and somewhat of a personal suggestion:

8. remove playing on pets and have it auto-play / decrease happiness loss, i'm not here to play neopets

9. hardcore mode (once you die, you lose your entire char)

1. Too hard to implement, and I think for the mobile device users, there's already enough 'stuff' on the screen
2. This isn't a terrible idea, but I can already see the complaints coming in on how players "accidentally sold their legendary/mythic item"
3. This is already in place - just use the "Sell" tab
4. Couldn't agree more. This would also help the issue the game has with trash talking in PvP
5. If it's an easy implementation, sure why not. Otherwise, not very productive for the Devs
6. Agree - PL and SL had the best grouping system, which included this option. For now, you can get around this problem by using a "group buddy", someone to group with while you both do your own thing solo
7. Not really necessary for the mechanics of this particular game; also a nightmare to implement for the Devs and use on a mobile device
8. Well, this debate deserves an entirely separate thread. I think you're missing the big picture behind why it costs gold to use a pet. Check out the other threads on this
9. No. This isn't Ultima Online or Diablo. No need for this