PDA

View Full Version : Help Sorcerer Equipment

Feldrok
08-06-2013, 10:08 PM
Hello people =) Well I have been playing arcane legends for 1 week and a half, I'm using a sorcerer and it is Pure Int, well im good with my build... But I need some help with my equip, I want to know what the stats of my equip should be, I mean if just Int, or Str + Int, or Dex + Int.

Edit: OMG I forgot to say I'm level 30 LOL

Also if you can give me specific names the best equip I should get.

Thanks in advance =)

Feldrok.

JaytB
08-06-2013, 10:16 PM
Knowing you level would help a lot.

Feldrok
08-06-2013, 10:21 PM
Lol! Sorry, I forgot it, I'm level 30 at the moment

JaytB
08-06-2013, 10:38 PM
I'd go for the relatively cheap, but really good, 'champion of security' helm and armor and a Nordr staff of brutality or borean rifle as weapon. If you're on a tight budget, you could use either brutality or assault ice ribs as weapon too, but they'll deal less skill Dmg as compared to the other weapons. You could also go for 'noble of security' helm/armor, they give slightly better stats than Champion but are usually way more expensive, not worth it IMO.

I haven't followed rings and pendants lately, but I'm sure someone else can help you with that. You can also search for past threads where this question has been asked/answered.

xcainnblecterx
08-07-2013, 09:18 PM
You would usually want int as main stat and str as the second. For now i recommend buying real cheap gear as the next expansion is around the corner

IronMonkey
08-07-2013, 09:27 PM
Buy Infused brooch of assault at lvl 28/29 or 30, I currently use this and its cheap.

Feldrok
08-08-2013, 09:55 PM
Thank you for the suggestions =) I bought some stuff you guys told me, but I will wait for expansion to get better equip.