PDA

View Full Version : device wakelock

ubcjack
08-07-2013, 01:20 AM
Hi,
Battle dragons latest update is causing wakelock issue on my devices and battery drain is noticeable even in android battery history.

Nexus 4 and 7. Android 4.3.

Please look into this issue asap.

Thanks.

AzTex
08-07-2013, 11:41 AM
I regularly use a Nexus 4 myself, and I'm pretty sure I know the wakelock you're talking about. It appears to be more of an issue with Android 4.3 than an issue with Battle Dragons.

Try this, and see if it resolves your wakelock issue:
Go to the Android Settings app, select "Sound", then uncheck the "Touch sounds" box.

ubcjack
08-07-2013, 12:45 PM
Hi,

My "Touch Sound" has always been off and I dont think it will cause the wakelock issue.

Please see the screenshot attached.
It shows I have turned off everything in game and the app is locking the device in "awake" status.. there is a alarm manager process running after closed and keeps my devices awake.

I have tried ways to block the process but it just keeps coming back and drain battery. Moreover, I dont remember seeing this last week.. It must be one of the updates happened in these few days. I also dont think its a 4.3 issue as I was on 4.3 last week and didn't notice this problem.

The only way to prevent this is to restart the phone and never launch Battle Dragons.. but I would like to play the game so please fix this issue asap. TIA!

Cobar
08-18-2013, 12:37 PM
Having the same issue on a 2013 Nexus 7 with Android 4.3. Touch sounds are off.

Please fix, this is super annoying, it's draining half my battery each day.

Shan Fu Wei
09-10-2013, 07:30 AM
I'm having this issue on a Nexus 7 (2012) as well. No touch or typing sounds enabled.

Valsacar
09-11-2013, 06:20 PM
If you're rooted, try greenify. I use it and haven't noticed that wakelock, but I'll check again today.