PDA

View Full Version : challenger in arena

mariozz
08-07-2013, 04:20 AM
guys I have a question about the arena but the secret boss (challenger) is still or have it removed? because I do arena 1 month 5 times a day and it never happens

Jimmy Chong
08-07-2013, 04:33 AM
It's there, but it's totally random his spawning! Just keep trying eventually you will find him

Uzii
08-07-2013, 06:56 AM
I do arena for around 2 months now. no sign of it.....

mariozz
08-07-2013, 07:00 AM
me too

Alfai
08-07-2013, 07:04 AM
I feel you..ystrday i did a 6hours solo after a month of party runs just to find this challenger.and i no longer find it challenging tho i wanna challenge the challenger to accept the challenge.

Can anyone share the scenario how he appear?maybe theres a pattern here coz its absurd.its where u spent plats pots and time the most.

Chauakai
08-07-2013, 11:08 AM
Sad thing is that the challenger is very easy to beat. Takes like 5 hits and he is dead. Doesn't even put up a fight. I believe Kraxx is the Challenger and I have found him twice already. Once I think he spawned with spiders and another time with blue smoke.

Once on my rogue he appeared as the 1st boss in a party I was in. The 2nd time was on my mage and I was invited to the party by a guild mate. He was the 2nd boss to appear that time. Funny thing is we had to wait like 15 min to fight him. One of our guild mates was taking a shower. She needed it for an achievement to get on the leaderboard. I know that the Challenger has also appeared as the 3rd boss in a fight also. I think he can spawn at anytime.

Pretty much in a nutshell... Fight him like you would Bael 2 and Krunch 2. If someone finds him then send a party invite to you so you can get the achievement. Just don't enter the arena to start the fight. People cant join when the lamps light up. That is how our guild operates for Child's Play, Bael 2, and Krunch 2 achievements. My mage is still looking for Krunch 2 also. Lol!!