PDA

View Full Version : Stalker's Scissor Slicers L25?

Skeletonlord
08-07-2013, 07:40 AM
Hello PL community,

I recently got this as a drop: Stalker's Scissor Slicers L25

I was wondering - Is this worth anything? Ive been holding onto it for a while now and do not want to liquidate it in case it carries some worth.

It is a RARE "green" item.

Thanks for any help.

razerfingers
08-07-2013, 08:12 AM
I believe those ones drop from sand caves rarely.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

ThePvpTwink
08-07-2013, 09:33 AM
They're very rare and sells for 15-60k

Skeletonlord
08-07-2013, 09:53 AM
They're very rare and sells for 15-60k

Ooh, thank you. Good job I held onto it then! :)

javiemma
08-07-2013, 01:22 PM
This slicers drop in sandcaves and are not rare at all. The ones that are supposedly discontinued are the lvl 25 green assasin scissor slicers. I have asked some of the ppl that list them in cs and some have told me that they looted them. One guy told me he looted one in fathom crypt but I have not been able to confirm.

Skeletonlord
08-07-2013, 01:53 PM
This slicers drop in sandcaves and are not rare at all. The ones that are supposedly discontinued are the lvl 25 green assasin scissor slicers. I have asked some of the ppl that list them in cs and some have told me that they looted them. One guy told me he looted one in fathom crypt but I have not been able to confirm.

It says its a rare item... None of them are in the cs, which makes me think is it a good drop? is it worth me liquidating them then?

kcimythgim
08-07-2013, 01:55 PM

It says its a rare item... None of them are in the cs, which makes me think is it a good drop? is it worth me liquidating them then?
I sold three green Slicers for 50k each, so I would say hold onto them for now

Skeletonlord
08-07-2013, 02:04 PM
I sold three green Slicers for 50k each, so I would say hold onto them for now

Alright, thanks. Thanks all of you for your input. Ill hold onto them and put them in my stash in case I was to ever liquidate them in the future.

javiemma
08-07-2013, 03:40 PM
The reason they are selling is because ppl think they(stalker scissor slicers) are disc. Can anyone confirm that they have looted the assasin scissor slicers? I can confirm that the stalker scissor slicers drop in sandcave because I looted one. This are the slicers that are believed to be discontinued:

- lvl 45 pink assasin scissor slicers
- lvl 40 pink jewel thiefs fancy fangs
- lvl 35 purple scissor slicers of finesse
- lvl 25 green scissor slicers (some guy that had one listed in cs told me that he looted one in fathon crypt)

I have all the ones I listed above but i have not been able to confirm them :( .