PDA

View Full Version : tdm ap

Hinataa
08-07-2013, 11:46 AM
Well i posted this in suggestions part, but i guess its not visited same as this one.

Well i think all players who play tdm knows u will always run to same ppl over and over again, n im sure some of u guys even feel bad because they r mostly reason of someones bad kd in tdm LOL.
Mostly ppl play ctf cause u actually have aps for pvp 5k kills and 10k kills same as flagging, well i was wondering, for tdm theres only troll ap, so why not make ot same as ctf, why don't make 5k kills and 10k kills in tdm aps. I think that would make more people tdm.

I know i know, that pvp and tdm kills count as one so if u have 4.5k ctf kills and 500tdm kills u get ap for 5k pvp kills,but many people don't know that, so they keep playing ctf to get those achievements, also think those 2 should be separated, n that would make a lil harder to be on top players list and ppl will have to play both ctf and tdm which i find good, also tdm is a bit harder to get kills than ctf, because ur view is bad, and u can only make 20kills per game, and the annoying troll is always following u, so make it lil bit tricky to get those ap's.

What do u guys think? :)

Azepeiete
08-07-2013, 11:53 AM
+1...a chance to make top ap without arcane ap

Hinataa
08-07-2013, 12:00 PM
+1...a chance to make top ap without arcane ap

Exactly, that would give so much more chance to those who don't pay plat but work hard for their ap's and kd. Getting 10k or 5k in tdm isn't easy at all

Puntus
08-07-2013, 12:02 PM
Well i posted this in suggestions part, but i guess its not visited same as this one.

Well i think all players who play tdm knows u will always run to same ppl over and over again, n im sure some of u guys even feel bad because they r mostly reason of someones bad kd in tdm LOL.
Mostly ppl play ctf cause u actually have aps for pvp 5k kills and 10k kills same as flagging, well i was wondering, for tdm theres only troll ap, so why not make ot same as ctf, why don't make 5k kills and 10k kills in tdm aps. I think that would make more people tdm.

I know i know, that pvp and tdm kills count as one so if u have 4.5k ctf kills and 500tdm kills u get ap for 5k pvp kills,but many people don't know that, so they keep playing ctf to get those achievements, also think those 2 should be separated, n that would make a lil harder to be on top players list and ppl will have to play both ctf and tdm which i find good, also tdm is a bit harder to get kills than ctf, because ur view is bad, and u can only make 20kills per game, and the annoying troll is always following u, so make it lil bit tricky to get those ap's.

What do u guys think? :)

Disagreed , and u re wrong hinata, tdm its pvp too , re 2 class of pvp in game tdm and ctf , in tdm u can focus in ur kills , in ctf u can focus in ur flags.
And u can get the 10k kills ap (warmonger) with 4k kills pvp and 6k kills tdm , so I think sts dont need change nothing about it.

Hinataa
08-07-2013, 12:11 PM
I did say it counts together didn't i? I just said there r a lot of ppl who didn't even realized that, and continue playing ctf thinking that only gives ap's. I personally think it should be separated:)

Thank u for posting ur opinion:)

Roberto077
08-07-2013, 12:15 PM
I don't understand.

Hinataa
08-07-2013, 12:17 PM
I don't understand.

Lol i said they should make separate achievements for tdm and ctf kills :)

Soundlesskill
08-07-2013, 03:06 PM
I think it's a good idea, but if that's the case, it should've been inplanted with the TDM release. Now some people chose to dedicate their time to TDM, so they will have the upper hand. If anything, make it after the expansion.

Hinataa
08-07-2013, 05:25 PM
Well its actually same as like new&old players, im not goin to get to ur 30k+ pvp kills unless u stop playing, lots of things r "unfair" but yeh i think this could wait till expansion, just i wish one day it will be like that, it doesn't have to be tomorrow:p

drgrimmy
08-07-2013, 06:20 PM
Unfortunately, this really favors the rogue class in the leaderboards since they excel the most at PvP kills. I am ok with it just as long as other ap are added, such as higher levels of pve kills (come on only a max of 10k for an achievement - can be done in one day) for those players that farm pve kills, ap for killing elite bosses multiple times (eg kill elite frostbite 100 times) for those that farm and run a lot of elites, and ap for higher levels of gold (25, 50, 100m) for all those crazy merch out there. Then the leaderboards will not be dominated by those that spend all there time playing PvP and people can choose what to spend their energy on.

Hinataa
08-07-2013, 09:08 PM
Unfortunately, this really favors the rogue class in the leaderboards since they excel the most at PvP kills. I am ok with it just as long as other ap are added, such as higher levels of pve kills (come on only a max of 10k for an achievement - can be done in one day) for those players that farm pve kills, ap for killing elite bosses multiple times (eg kill elite frostbite 100 times) for those that farm and run a lot of elites, and ap for higher levels of gold (25, 50, 100m) for all those crazy merch out there. Then the leaderboards will not be dominated by those that spend all there time playing PvP and people can choose what to spend their energy on.

I like that! That would be amazing!

Energizeric
08-08-2013, 12:36 AM
I agree with Drgrimmy. Spread the achievements out more. Right now those on the Top Player leaderboards all have the same achievements and the only difference currently is who has more flags. There should be more achievements for higher amounts of PvE kills, PvP kills, and wealth amounts.

Once the majority of players on the leaderboards have reached a certain achievement level, it's time to add a higher one in that category.

Hinataa
08-08-2013, 02:36 AM
Agree with u ener:)

Jellowpy
08-08-2013, 03:57 AM
Great idea on PVE kills like 100k 300k 500k then 1m PVE kills
And elite boss kill count

This will create a balance on end game tough pve achievements a nice addition to the end game tough pvp achievements most of the PVE achievements are too easily attainabl..

Puntus
08-08-2013, 02:12 PM
why the peolple wants more Ap , only 2 players have all Ap in game atm , and u wanna more Ap , first get all ap and then ask for more ap , I cant believe it

Jellowpy
08-08-2013, 11:49 PM
Because everyone wants some variety you cant just flag all day long everyday can you? Aleast with more AP when you are bored with one achievement you can try and spice your gaming time by trying the other one , sounds logical?

Hinataa
08-11-2013, 04:50 AM
Exactly because of that, we need some achievements that we can get without plat, eg. I can't get mythic achievement without plat, when u buy mythic items that doesn't give u ap, and pets r not available to sell, so i can't get that ap without plat

gison
08-11-2013, 05:03 AM
I think there should be an achievement for having 2000+ friends/ friend requests :D

And it should be called [Loner]

It's a fun way of getting more achievements without the use of plat

Ill edit this post if I have moar ideas :p

Energizeric
08-11-2013, 05:16 AM
Exactly because of that, we need some achievements that we can get without plat, eg. I can't get mythic achievement without plat, when u buy mythic items that doesn't give u ap, and pets r not available to sell, so i can't get that ap without plat

Look up my post in the suggestions forum about a new mythic pet for story tokens. :)

Hinataa
08-11-2013, 05:29 AM
Will do :)