PDA

View Full Version : 25 day goal = 10 Million

Bless
08-07-2013, 12:43 PM
Hi forumers,

I am going to set a goal. For the next 25 days I will merch and farm to make 10m approx without opening locked crates - just plain merchant and farm.
I know how to merch, was very successful in PL, however I didnt merch many elite items in AL. I'll regularly update this thread of my profits.

Layout:
[Day]. [Money made today] = [total money]

*Gold is rounded to the nearest 10000 / 10k.
* need to make atleast 400k a day for 25 days to gain 10m.

Day:
1. 680k = 740k
2. 700k = 1.25m
3. 1.45m = 300k - brought Fang of fenrir
4. 1.05m = 1.3m
5. 560k = 1.83m
6. 500k = 2.2m
7. 280k = 2.4m
8. 300k = 2.6m
9. 400k = 3m
10. 290k
11. 300k
12. 380k
13. Couldnt come on
14. Couldnt come on
15. Couldnt come on
16. 200k = 3.8m - brought some stuff, im behind but ill try catch up
25. Got to the end. Had 5.2m at the last day. Not bad

My best deals:
- Talon egg: Brought 700k - sold 1.3m
- Mighty jug helm L16: Brought 230k - sold 450k
- Forerunner robe: brought 2k - sold 90k

My aim is to get my character fully geared at L36 + get an arcane pet.

However, I post this thread to ask you forumers for support/help. See, I dont know which items to merch (as said before I havent ever merched endgame elites). If you guys can list what items are hot in the L31 markets, it would be helpful. I also am willing to pay some percentage of my profits (at the end of my goal) to pro merchants - Sammokdad, Energizeric, love, murda, killhost, any successful merchant, if they can PM me any specific items (other than mythics) that I can merch.

I will also be farming, so if any regular farmers could also PM me any items/places to farm, I will share a percentage of my profits. I will be lookin for farming parties to farm elite Rooks nest. I am full mythic minus the fang of fenrir so i have good stats for farming.

Please support me! If I get 12m+ I'll giveaway 1m!

Ign - Bless

mokdaddd
08-07-2013, 12:59 PM
nice go for your goal :)

xcainnblecterx
08-07-2013, 01:00 PM
Hi forumers,

I am going to set a goal. For the next 25 days I will merch and farm to make 10m approx without opening locked crates - just plain merchant and farm.
I know how to merch, was very successful in PL, however I didnt merch many elite items in AL. I'll regularly update this thread of my profits.

Layout:

*Gold is rounded to the nearest 10.

Day:
1. 500k = 700k

However, I post this thread to ask you forumers for support/help. See, I dont know which items to merch (as said before I havent ever merched endgame elites). If you guys can list what items are hot in the L31 markets, it would be helpful. I also am willing to pay some percentage of my profits (at the end of my goal) to pro merchants - Sammokdad, Energizeric, love, murda, killhost, any successful merchant, if they can PM me any specific items (other than mythics) that I can merch.

I will also be farming, so if any regular farmers could also PM me any items/places to farm, I will share a percentage of my profits. I will be lookin for farming parties to farm elite Rooks nest. I am full mythic minus the fang of fenrir so i have good stats for farming.

Ign - Bless

Ive never really been successful at merching till al. My recomendation is not to buy any 31 elite pinks as the new expansion is around the corner which means new items and hence old ones prices drop(if you notice they already are. Lost 400k due to it). Try some twink gear like l16 bonechill bows

Hinataa
08-07-2013, 01:07 PM
Ill support u blessy<3 nice idea:) ill farm with u, n i know a lot of collectors and ppl who may buy items, i hope i can help:)

Cero
08-07-2013, 01:08 PM
Yea, selling and buying endgame doesnt profit do profit. As what he said cap is near which makes the current endgame gears to drop prices.
And farming, i think its best to farm Crates than doing elite runs. Also in my understanding for crates, they tend to sell high when theres a new crate update or nee lvl cap. Plus with the crates giving less Pink gears with the new update many would try to open it to get atleast a Pink items for better gears.

Cremated
08-07-2013, 01:13 PM
Hey I recently made 900k out of merching and it was very amazing. Ill farm if ya want but i usually merch twink gear.

Ign: Unknownsource

fumolamota
08-07-2013, 01:15 PM
My observations to date:

Nordr Jewel lvl 31 selling for 150-250k depending on which one drops
Since your not opening locked crates, they sell 13k-15k
Malison still going for 200k+
Shiloh 200-250k
Colton 250k assuming you already have 1/2 the tokens
Most Nordr pets sell for a premium

FluffNStuff
08-07-2013, 01:39 PM
I have found that Merching in AL = Lame, but commodities trading is supper sweet. Might want to try that.

Chauakai
08-07-2013, 01:44 PM
I can toss in Nexus as a 200+ k pet. Lot of people farm Km3 for that. Elite Antee has Snaggletooth and Wrathjaw eggs. Usually around 4-5 min run. I can always run with you also. I need some gear also to sell.

Cero is right and farming crates probably the best thing right now. New update coming soon I hope. Jarl in Brackenridge drops a lot of locked crates for me. New updates usually push crate prices up to 20k. Multiply that by how many you got and that is alot of money.

Stabb drops Kettle egg, Grimnr drops Vixen egg, Maneater, I believe, drops Kelvin egg.

marin
08-07-2013, 01:53 PM
What it is merch?

mokdaddd
08-07-2013, 02:01 PM
buy items and sell buy them low sell high (sell and buy )

aznnluvnit
08-07-2013, 02:50 PM
cool thread, you should put a note as to some of your best merchenting, i.e. bonechill bow potency 30 - buy 10K - sold 50K

Bless
08-07-2013, 03:43 PM
cool thread, you should put a note as to some of your best merchenting, i.e. bonechill bow potency 30 - buy 10K - sold 50K will do

Gesaffelstein
08-07-2013, 05:08 PM
You are very welcome to farm with our Farmers Inc guildies, I'll contact you in-game. (:

xoxo

drgrimmy
08-07-2013, 05:15 PM
So you are not going to open locked crates, but are you willing to spend plat on a luck elixer? With the leprechaun amulet and the luck elixer you can get up to 10 crates per hour with a good team at k3 and make 100-150k. Most reliable farming ATM, but a lot of work to make 400k per day (3-4 hours of farming). Without a luck elixer, don't do it, the crates will not drop for you. You may be better off going for golden elite warchests which don't really require a luck elixer to drop. And as far as the nexus egg, may have dropped a lot in k3 before they fixed the drop rate, but I have since farmed a lot there and never seen one drop. It is quite possible the we were running the level so fast that we never even saw the drop to pick it up (I have often found egg drops that I have missed only when I have died and had to re-run the level), but I would not count on farming for the nexus egg at k3.

If you have a lot of low level alts, get both of your daily elixers at the same time (hope for two luck ones at the same time) and farm jarl solo, which is easily done with alts from level 16 up. I find the crate drops from jarl are not too great (not as good as k3), but if you can stack two luck elixers and the leprechaun amulet the drops start to get good. I have got 6 crates in one 15 min session this way. I can actually farm a lot of crates this way with my lvl 16,21,26,30 alts each day due to the high chance of getting luck elixers on at least one or two of them. A secret tip... If you have a plat bought luck elixer running before you get your dailies, you can stack up to three luck elixers with the amulet (90% reroll drop rate :)). I don't think you can buy a luck elixer after you have already received a daily luck elixer though :(

Unfortunately, I think a really hard time to make any serious money from either merching (let me caveat that by saying I am not a merch) or by farming.

Good luck!

Hinataa
08-07-2013, 05:22 PM
So you are not going to open locked crates, but are you willing to spend plat on a luck elixer? With the leprechaun amulet and the luck elixer you can get up to 10 crates per hour with a good team at k3 and make 100-150k. Most reliable farming ATM, but a lot of work to make 400k per day (3-4 hours of farming). Without a luck elixer, don't do it, the crates will not drop for you. You may be better off going for golden elite warchests which don't really require a luck elixer to drop. And as far as the nexus egg, may have dropped a lot in k3 before they fixed the drop rate, but I have since farmed a lot there and never seen one drop. It is quite possible the we were running the level so fast that we never even saw the drop to pick it up (I have often found egg drops that I have missed only when I have died and had to re-run the level), but I would not count on farming for the nexus egg at k3.

If you have a lot of low level alts, get both of your daily elixers at the same time (hope for two luck ones at the same time) and farm jarl solo, which is easily done with alts from level 16 up. I find the crate drops from jarl are not too great (not as good as k3), but if you can stack two luck elixers and the leprechaun amulet the drops start to get good. I have got 6 crates in one 15 min session this way. I can actually farm a lot of crates this way with my lvl 16,21,26,30 alts each day due to the high chance of getting luck elixers on at least one or two of them. A secret tip... If you have a plat bought luck elixer running before you get your dailies, you can stack up to three luck elixers with the amulet (90% reroll drop rate :)). I don't think you can buy a luck elixer after you have already received a daily luck elixer though :(

Unfortunately, I think a really hard time to make any serious money from either merching (let me caveat that by saying I am not a merch) or by farming.

Good luck!

Only one thing, even when im not on luck lix, but only using lep amu, i get a lot of crates :p

seksii
08-07-2013, 05:37 PM
Good luck on ur merching endevor :)

Taejo
08-07-2013, 06:19 PM
Very respectable method to achieving your goal. Crate poppers (as I like to call them) are just paying their way to the top. I can't help you in the expertise of merching, but if you have farming questions feel free to PM me.

Best of luck to you!

IronMonkey
08-07-2013, 06:24 PM
A BOLD goal indeed. Good luck.

Bless
08-07-2013, 06:46 PM
Thanks for the support, im running out of stuff to sell in my inventory so ill be either farming crates/malisons or merching - list items,

vholt
08-07-2013, 08:40 PM
Great! I like how you wanna record your progress and share your endeavor on the forums. Good luck elixirs! d:

Temarichan
08-07-2013, 10:50 PM
PM if you have collectable items I may be interested in B)

I'll be watching your process ^^/ I wish you good luck for 10 million.

Linkincena
08-07-2013, 11:58 PM
Go go go miracle.. bless ya ):redface:
I will team up with u when on...

kovah
08-08-2013, 12:01 AM
Good luck man :encouragement:

Energizeric
08-08-2013, 12:12 AM
Drgrimmy basically summed up everything very well.

najcomp
08-08-2013, 06:07 AM
Hi forumers,

Layout:

Day:
1. 680k = 740k
2. 270k = 1m

Ign - Bless
Lol.how u can get 230k..i farm malison today for 3 hour and always die from bael super hit..zz developer should reduce the damage

Linkincena
08-08-2013, 06:20 AM
Hi forumers,

Layout:

Day:
1. 680k = 740k
2. 270k = 1m

Ign - Bless

Going good ... Keep up...
*Damm .. Ran out of Thanks :/ *

Deadroth
08-08-2013, 06:21 AM
Merch the old vanitys. Like santa ones, i saw santa suit for 250 k... I could've make big profit on that lool

JaytB
08-08-2013, 06:25 AM
You could add the stuff you buy/sell with the profits you made on them. That way this thread could be useful to the community for people interested in starting to merch themselves.

Just a suggestion :)

abihakim
08-08-2013, 06:26 AM
Hi forumers,

Layout:

Day:
1. 680k = 740k
2. 270k = 1m

Ign - Bless

How do you do that?

Bless
08-08-2013, 06:34 AM
You could add the stuff you buy/sell with the profits you made on them. That way this thread could be useful to the community for people interested in starting to merch themselves.

Just a suggestion :) Though, most of my profit ATM is made of selling collectible/disc items collected since 3 seasons. As soon as I get a deal worth sharing, ill list it.

Bless
08-08-2013, 01:17 PM
My trade is blocked on my alt (which I was selling/buying on) and I dont have money on my main atm, the merching/farming MUST go on! Hopefully support unblocks my trade tomorrow.

Im buying and selling still!!

Zanpakuto
08-08-2013, 01:25 PM
wow that's a lot of gold! Wish I could be this successful on my toon :(

drgrimmy
08-08-2013, 09:57 PM
My trade is blocked on my alt (which I was selling/buying on) and I dont have money on my main atm, the merching/farming MUST go on! Hopefully support unblocks my trade tomorrow.

Im buying and selling still!!

Actually, I think better this way. A better pure challenge if you start with nothing and work your way up to 10m. Yes still not easy, but not as difficult to make 10m if you already have 10m to play around with. I think it would be nice to show the newbies in this game that it is possible to make 10m without opening crates.

Also, I hope that you are not including money that you made from selling collectible gear that you owned before the challenge started.

Good luck!

JaytB
08-09-2013, 03:50 AM
Also, I hope that you are not including money that you made from selling collectible gear that you owned before the challenge started.

Though, most of my profit ATM is made of selling collectible/disc items collected since 3 seasons.

But yeah, a 'pure' challenge starting of with nothing would be cool but way harder.

Slappityslap
08-09-2013, 04:12 AM
Bless is my hero.

Amazonina
08-09-2013, 04:41 AM
Well lately ive been hunting eggs (of course wrathjaw & snaggletooth). What about regular maps some ppl r confused and alittle noobie about it. For instance, u make wat on snaggle and wrath about 80k now. And mercury is going for 150k in cs very rare. That is in regular nordr mount spyre, also kelvin (regular frostir), harley (cc regular) and august (nordr woods regular) those eggs go for 100k.When I get team of ppl that know about the game they say"no im good, im going to elite." Ive made really good gold on these regular maps. I would like to have team to do fast runs though out nordr but its hard to find ppl interested. So if like to make gold add me, we can make it together. The thing is not to buy or open anything, SELL SELL SELL. BTW good luck to u :))

Bless
08-09-2013, 05:44 AM
Actually, I think better this way. A better pure challenge if you start with nothing and work your way up to 10m. Yes still not easy, but not as difficult to make 10m if you already have 10m to play around with. I think it would be nice to show the newbies in this game that it is possible to make 10m without opening crates.

Good luck! That's possible in a month, however I don't have much time to merch and there are not many items to farm atm. I have only a few items that were collected - would sell for 1.5m max...so I have to actually merch the rest! I actually DONT have 10m on me, I have what is written in the Original post, if I had money on me I would already be maxed :p

My gaming time is limited because I have to do irl stuff too so I think ill stick to this routine. In the future I may do a pure hardcore.

@amazonina sure id love to farm eggs, add me!

fumolamota
08-09-2013, 10:29 AM
Add me for your runs Amazonina
IGN: fumolamota

Bless
08-09-2013, 02:41 PM
Ok Ive listed my best deals, brought talon 700k - sold 1.3m = 600k profit

Origin
08-10-2013, 01:02 AM
An admirable endeavour. Most of us already know u can do it, but it'll b a beaut to watch, Bless! :)

Linkincena
08-10-2013, 04:38 AM
Hi forumers,

Layout:

Day:
1. 680k = 740k
2. 700k = 1.25m
3. 1.45m = 300k - brought Fang, now I'm full mythic - ready for L36 - now to earn 10m for hammerjaw

My best deals:
- Talon egg: Brought 700k - sold 1.3m
- Mighty jug helm L16: Brought 230k - sold 450k

Ign - Bless

Good going .. U did nice trading,.. now rock on ..cheers !!:loyal:

najcomp
08-10-2013, 05:17 AM
Sreaming 2 day for talon but only scammer appear.where u get talon for 600k?lol

savie
08-10-2013, 08:45 AM
Tbh, you are doing a great job atm. Good luck on hitting 10m.

ShadowGunX
08-10-2013, 09:10 AM
hot in market: vixen.

Zeus
08-10-2013, 10:47 AM
Bless, just letting you know that HJ ranges from 11M-13M. It's really hard to find a seller who would sell to you for 11M though. :/

Bless
08-10-2013, 11:01 AM
Bless, just letting you know that HJ ranges from 11M-13M. It's really hard to find a seller who would sell to you for 11M though. :/ I guess ill find a bargain for somewhere 10-11m :p

@shadow Yeah I heard, ill get on it!

Spyce
08-10-2013, 11:05 AM
Rich people -.-

I can barely make 500k..

Bless
08-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Rich people -.-

I can barely make 500k.. I just made 600k today and I wasnt even online today for more than 5 mins lol...just buy stuff the day before and put it in auction

Spyce
08-10-2013, 11:16 AM
I just made 600k today and I wasnt even online today for more than 5 mins lol...just buy stuff the day before and put it in auction

Pro merching skillz.
I made tons of money in PL by merching but I don't know the AL prices.

Zeus
08-10-2013, 11:31 AM
Pro merching skillz.
I made tons of money in PL by merching but I don't know the AL prices.

I messed up many times before I got the hang of AL merching. It isn't too bad. :)

Also, to Drgrimmy. I'm broke right now (300-400k) after buying a HammerJaw for 11.5M. Also, I have none of these discontinueds and stuff, so I can take on that hardcore goal if you'd like. I did it with Hammerjaw so I can do it with this. :)

My next pet I'll be saving up for will be Samael. :)

seksii
08-10-2013, 11:40 AM
If u need ne help farming add me, ill be glad to help!! ign: seksii

Bless
08-10-2013, 11:42 AM
I messed up many times before I got the hang of AL merching. It isn't too bad. :)

Also, to Drgrimmy. I'm broke right now (300-400k) after buying a HammerJaw for 11.5M. Also, I have none of these discontinueds and stuff, so I can take on that hardcore goal if you'd like. I did it with Hammerjaw so I can do it with this. :)

My next pet I'll be saving up for will be Samael. :) Samael is a hardcore goal! but I wont be going for him - merching isnt too much fun anyways...Hopefully ill get 10m quick so i can get back to pvp

@ sheriff - nah you dont need to be pro to merch. I just made 100k between these posts. Not hard, just know prices well and dont be afraid to approach perople

Spyce
08-10-2013, 11:44 AM
Samael is a hardcore goal! but I wont be going for him - merching isnt too much fun anyways...Hopefully ill get 10m quick so i can get back to pvp

@ sheriff - nah you dont need to be pro to merch. I just made 100k between these posts. Not hard, just know prices well and dont be afraid to approach perople

I've seen people make a easy 50k by buying Malison for 200 or so and reselling for 250k in Auction.

Alexdamacus
08-10-2013, 12:27 PM
Oh my god you are soo rich.If i sum all the money that i got in 2 months i dont make 200k and you make about 700k a day.You are soo cool!

drgrimmy
08-10-2013, 04:17 PM

Nice, I too am recovering from purchasing a hammerjaw and a mythic item not too long ago which took me down to about 10k, lmao. I am not a skilled merch like you guys though. I have been purely farming crates and made about 1m in the last 5-6 days. It has required about two hours a day or so dedicated to farming on both my main and alts that got lucky with daily elixers. It will take me a very long time to get to 10m :(

Bless
08-10-2013, 05:15 PM

Nice, I too am recovering from purchasing a hammerjaw and a mythic item not too long ago which took me down to about 10k, lmao. I am not a skilled merch like you guys though. I have been purely farming crates and made about 1m in the last 5-6 days. It has required about two hours a day or so dedicated to farming on both my main and alts that got lucky with daily elixers. It will take me a very long time to get to 10m :( Im totally wasting my time with farming crates ATM. Idk how to get to KM3 and jarl farming gives 1 crate every 15mins, my time is better spent sitting in town browsing auction to find deals.

How to get km3? Also i heard Leprechaun ammy is broken, true?

drgrimmy
08-10-2013, 05:48 PM
Im totally wasting my time with farming crates ATM. Idk how to get to KM3 and jarl farming gives 1 crate every 15mins, my time is better spent sitting in town browsing auction to find deals.

Yep, merching always has been and always will be a much better way to make gold than farming, with a few exceptions. Unfortunately, it never has been and never will be my thing. I am just way too impatient or perhaps too antisocial, and I don't like hanging out in towns and frequently checking the cs more than I have to... lolz

In terms of the leprechaun amulet, I don't think that it is really broken, it is just that 15% reroll doesn't really help you too much. A 15% reroll on a purple item that drops say 20% of the time (gross estimation) means that you would only reroll to a legendary once every 0.15x0.20 or 3% of the time. Of course we don't really know how reroll works based on the cryptic statements from the developers, but I am basing this on how rerolls work in PL. I really don't fjnd jarl very productive unless I have 2 reroll elixers stacked with the amulet. The crate drop rate is much better at k3 (need to complete the power of gleipner quest and kill bloodhammer to explore from the ship in kraken to get to the mines).

Insomniack
08-10-2013, 07:47 PM
Im totally wasting my time with farming crates ATM. Idk how to get to KM3 and jarl farming gives 1 crate every 15mins, my time is better spent sitting in town browsing auction to find deals.

To get to km3: go to Dragon Jewel -> Talk to Cpt. Hanna -> click Explore -> go to km

My personal experiences with luck ammy last few days were pretty good. Got me Mali and Kraken Skrewer and decent amount of lockeds. I think there is nothing wrong with it, it is just what grimmy said. 15% reroll isn't really that much of a help, as people expect it to be.

Anyway, good luck with your quest. Based on current progress, I'm pretty sure you will make it in next 10 days, not 20. All the best..

Desperoto
08-10-2013, 08:24 PM
I want to farm with u, at normal Hall of Valheim, if u reroll u have a big chance for Vixen
IGN: Desperoto

Bless
08-10-2013, 08:46 PM
I want to farm with u, at normal Hall of Valheim, if u reroll u have a big chance for Vixen
IGN: Desperoto Vixen only drops in elite regions of nordr

@insom ty!

kixkaxx
08-12-2013, 02:07 AM
Great work!...it took me 2000k pve kills totally in my 4 chars to get 10m gold...now they are all on pve leaderboard :p

Bless
08-12-2013, 06:35 AM
Nice ^ lots of time + dedication required to do that!

Linkincena
08-12-2013, 06:45 AM
Good going miracle... a little speed boost needed cos trendline shows 30 day expectation with current level...

Thumbs up ^^:encouragement:

Bless
08-12-2013, 07:06 AM
Good going miracle... a little speed boost needed cos trendline shows 30 day expectation with current level...

Thumbs up ^^:encouragement: As I said before, I brought a fang of Fenrir so I'm a bit behind otherwise if have 4m now. Not too much to worry about, I've made 500k today and it's not even midday yet

Shallows
08-12-2013, 06:38 PM
What are you merching in general? (some of the smaller items) locked crates?

Bless
08-12-2013, 08:38 PM
Anything that gives me a profit really. I try merch twink items or elite endgame items like nordr jewels, demonlord, noble and mythics

Shallows
08-12-2013, 09:02 PM
Anything that gives me a profit really. I try merch twink items or elite endgame items like nordr jewels, demonlord, noble and mythics

Thnx ^_^ made 200k off noble merching already :p

Imma try merching Malison aswell see how that goes

klayble
08-13-2013, 08:26 AM
Nice goal :) while i almost earn 3k a week XD

Linkincena
08-13-2013, 10:25 PM
Hmmmmm.. go harder now bless.. u can do it...

Saribeau
08-14-2013, 03:11 AM
Good luck

Cremated
08-14-2013, 05:46 AM
You're doing really well, Do you want 25m for free? :disturbed:

Bless
08-14-2013, 06:52 AM
Hmmmmm.. go hard now bless.. u can do it... yeah, not many items to merch ill try

Spyce
08-14-2013, 07:09 AM

Maybe I could have the 25m? ;)

Cremated
08-14-2013, 07:56 AM
Hmmmmm.. go hard now bless.. u can do it...

Reflect on what you just said, and edit?

Alexdamacus
08-14-2013, 09:09 AM

I dont want 25 mil but i would like 200k to buy a Leprechaum Pendant:)

Spyce
08-14-2013, 09:38 AM
I dont want 25 mil but i would like 200k to buy a Leprechaum Pendant:)

Beg moar pls.

fumolamota
08-16-2013, 02:03 PM

But how do you determine what the "real" value of an item is? How do you know demonlord is worth X but listed in cs for Y, so I can make Z profit? Do you just look for outliers (items priced far from the mean)?

Taejo
08-16-2013, 02:32 PM
Vixen only drops in elite regions of nordr

@insom ty!

Sorry I'm late on the reply. This is incorrect - normal Grimnr also drops Vixen.

P.S. Keep up the great work! You're almost there!

Buriedalive
08-16-2013, 03:15 PM
Not like no one cares but my best merchs was;

Bought a arlor set (warrior) for 200k > sold for 1m
Bought a demonlord plate of will lvl 30 for 50k > sold it for 699k

Tama Kino
08-16-2013, 06:00 PM
Not like no one cares but my best merchs was;

Bought a arlor set (warrior) for 200k > sold for 1m
Bought a demonlord plate of will lvl 30 for 50k > sold it for 699k

Thats a good outcome bud, way to go...

Insomniack
08-16-2013, 08:37 PM
But how do you determine what the "real" value of an item is? How do you know demonlord is worth X but listed in cs for Y, so I can make Z profit? Do you just look for outliers (items priced far from the mean)?

There is no "real" value of anything in this game except for plat/gold. But! What you can do, is "follow" the item so to say, check prices of items you are willing and about to merch daily, and if you do that long enough, you will get some idea of price close enough to item's "real" value. When I say follow, I'm thinking of checking auction prices of various items you are interested in merching and items you find potentially profitable, try to catch on how much those items go for off auction (public/general chat and Traders Market here on forums), try to follow how long those items stay on auction when posted for certain price, try to find out what is "hot", what people are atm looking for. Also count how many of those items are appearing on auction (the less, the better), also keep an eye on how many of those items you see on players in game, etc etc etc.. That's just some basic stuff that will help you determine as I said price close to item's real worth, and once you get to know it, it only requires following prices daily and keeping in mind prices variations. With all that in mind, once you see good deal whether on auction or off of it, you will know immediately how much profit you can make off it (keep in mind auction fees if you plan on reselling it on auction).

Hope I helped at least a bit, it's all very simple and logical. :) This is coming off a mediocre wannabe merchant, some of more experienced one can prolly give you few extra tips. ;)

vholt
08-16-2013, 09:12 PM
Forerunner for 2k.. Omg what a steal. How is this possible O.O

lakersrockftw
08-16-2013, 09:31 PM
I like following this even though I don't play arcane lol.He probably got forerunner from a noob. Idk lol I don't play

Linkincena
08-16-2013, 10:51 PM
Reflect on what you just said, and edit?
Lol... I like the way u think. .. rofl.. :wink:

Bless
08-24-2013, 03:31 PM
Bump, I was buying and selling, didnt have a fixed amount so I didnt update the final gold amount for some days but atm im 3.8m

I need to make like 6m in 9 days -.-

keikali
08-24-2013, 07:17 PM
Bump, I was buying and selling, didnt have a fixed amount so I didnt update the final gold amount for some days but atm im 3.8m

Get lucky and loot an arcane egg from a locked!

Bless
08-24-2013, 09:20 PM

Get lucky and loot an arcane egg from a locked! i wont open locks

Anarchist
03-10-2014, 01:02 PM
i tried this too no crates just elixirs

DAY FIVE: 1.5m made! :)

falmear
03-10-2014, 01:31 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/028/425/thread_necromancer.png

Bless
03-10-2014, 01:32 PM
out of all threads.

oh but I did make like 5.2 after 17 days

Anarchist
03-10-2014, 02:32 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/028/425/thread_necromancer.png

Aahahahahaha i can't stop laughing.

counter!

utpal
03-10-2014, 11:57 PM
so miracle bhai. ab pata chala how hard to get gold not opening crates XD

Asawamo
03-11-2014, 06:20 AM
My goal is 1m weekly but can even get a crate without using plats for elix so i always bump like jagger!

Bless
03-11-2014, 01:38 PM
so miracle bhai. ab pata chala how hard to get gold not opening crates XD I dont open crates.....And I know how to merch, I was rolling in riches 5-6 months ago before an unfortunate incident happened.

Xenobiotic
03-11-2014, 01:54 PM
I dont open crates.....And I know how to merch, I was rolling in riches 5-6 months ago before school happened.

Fixed*

Aserockon
03-11-2014, 01:58 PM
Hi bless
congratulations ,u hve completed ur 25 days= 10mill goal , so can U plz give some advice or what to merch for the players who want to merch and r new to it
Thnx :)

Bless
03-11-2014, 02:34 PM
Hi bless
congratulations ,u hve completed ur 25 days= 10mill goal , so can U plz give some advice or what to merch for the players who want to merch and r new to it
Thnx :) Don't bother merching L36 elites anymore now, unless you find them for 2k. Since its end of the expansion, its wise to save up gold or invest in locked crates.

Crowsfoot
03-11-2014, 03:20 PM
This is doable! Good luck, I made 11mil in a month by no living Oltgar (plat free).

Always like to see people getting rich through pure effort :D

Bless
03-11-2014, 05:20 PM
Fixed* School sucks, its too easy to need to worry about my grades http://i58.tinypic.com/iglwu9.png
and that B for French was not graded after my A/A* Essay

Zeus
03-11-2014, 05:22 PM
School sucks, its too easy to need to worry about my grades http://i58.tinypic.com/iglwu9.png

Nice!

Xenobiotic
03-11-2014, 05:31 PM
School sucks, its too easy to need to worry about my grades http://i58.tinypic.com/iglwu9.png

Lol