PDA

View Full Version : curious about loading..

iui
08-07-2013, 12:43 PM
I saw some post about loading while doing sig.. how do u enable that and whats with it? Just curious. How to have one?

Cremated
08-07-2013, 03:29 PM
It simply is an image the person inserts while they are creating their signature and when it is finished they edit the image into the sig that they made.

Juicymango
08-07-2013, 06:27 PM
If you want to add the sig click on the button "forum Actions" then "edit profile" and then "edit signature"
If you cant See this button youre probably using the mobile version. Scroll down to "full page" and click on it :)
And if you want a sig but dont know how to make one, use the link below in my signature maybe i can Do one for you :D

abrai
08-08-2013, 12:45 AM
It's just an image holder rather than saying "reserved".
Not sure how it all began but I know almost everyone is doing it nowadays especially when joining contests.

Cremated
08-08-2013, 02:19 AM
If you want to add the sig click on the button "forum Actions" then "edit profile" and then "edit signature"
If you cant See this button youre probably using the mobile version. Scroll down to "full page" and click on it :)
And if you want a sig but dont know how to make one, use the link below in my signature maybe i can Do one for you :D

You can edit on mobile

It's just an image holder rather than saying "reserved".
Not sure how it all began but I know almost everyone is doing it nowadays especially when joining contests.

Marsh started it on AL

iui
08-08-2013, 01:41 PM
Marsh started it on AL

marsh who?

i see now.. so it's just an uploaded image. silly me. i thought it was a feature. loool

Alhuntrazeck
08-09-2013, 04:44 AM
marsh who?

i see now.. so it's just an uploaded image. silly me. i thought it was a feature. loool

Marshmallow, THE best sig maker. :D