PDA

View Full Version : PL Scam: Chubbybearha

Oakwi
08-07-2013, 01:48 PM
I got scammed today by Chubbybearha. I will try to explain how that happened in detail. He wanted to get his Tiki set and he said the only way for him to give me his lvl 70 tiki set is if I sold my Crafted Sanguine Chiroptera set for money and I give him the money. So I tryed selling my set and it didnt work out so he said I will help you sell it so I gave him my set and he started selling it. AFter awhile he told me he sold it and told me to come meet me in a private game. So I asked him to trade me so he can give me the tiki set. But right when we were about to trade. He logged off. A couple hours later. He came back on and I asked him to give me his tiki set. He said he got scammed and hacked by someone and I believed him. But then I saw him switch into his tiki set and that got me mad. I asked him why he was wearing the tiki set and he didnt answer. Please help! I can't descirbe the whole situation in detail but this is as good as I can describe it. And if you see ChubbyBearha, be sure to Report him. Please. :-(

Oakwi
08-07-2013, 01:51 PM
Please help :(

DZrhino
08-07-2013, 01:53 PM
As sad as the situation is, he can not be banned, it is your fault that you gave him the Sanguine, I don't mean it like that but nothing can be done. You shouldn't trust strangers!

Zentry
08-07-2013, 01:54 PM
I am sorry to hear that.

But the lesson in this is that NEVER give anything to anyone, unless maybe u know them in real life.

Just report him.

I try reverse-psychology, it helps. That's how I got my guild back after I lost it to a hacker.

Zentry Out...

Oakwi
08-07-2013, 01:55 PM
Zentry what can I do?

kcimythgim
08-07-2013, 02:00 PM
I agree with zentry. If you don't know them irl, Don't expect them to follow through on anything. We also can't report him for you because we have no direct knowledge of the event so if we reported him we could get in trouble. The best thing to do is just to report him and wait for a reply.

Skeletonlord
08-07-2013, 02:02 PM
Zentry what can I do?

You need to be very careful with people like that. Sorry to hear this.

The best thing you can do is be prepared in the future. Don't even give your close friends expensive sets and money. You could try emailing support.

support(at)spacetimestudios.com

Zentry
08-07-2013, 02:04 PM
If u REALLY need to get it back try reverse psychology