PDA

View Full Version : Mages and Warriors!

vholt
08-07-2013, 03:28 PM
What do you like seeing a rogue do in pve?

When they drop down some medic packs for you?
When they use aim shot on bosses?
When they use Shadow veil for buffs?
Maybe when they use shadow piercer to speed things up?

Leave comments below!

drgrimmy
08-07-2013, 04:43 PM
For elite pve runs....

When they use trap to help concentrate the mobs on elite runs.
When they can kill a boss fast.
Don't care about health packs in pve. I got my own, they are called health pots. Just a waste of a skill spot.

Gesaffelstein
08-07-2013, 05:16 PM
Yep trap works wonders sometimes.
Also I just want them to do a lot of damage/crits on bosses. As Grimmy said, packs are kinda useless in elite runs as you will have to spam pots anyway. I also like it when 2 rogues know how to team up and twist their Shadow Veils.

xoxo

IronMonkey
08-07-2013, 06:29 PM
To kill a boss fast is an essential part of a rogue's arsenal. In my couple of encounters with Elite Bael II and Krunch, we have no rogue on our team (random pugs), I wish there were to make the killing faster and easier.

Soundlesskill
08-07-2013, 11:52 PM
To not charge nox...

Energizeric
08-08-2013, 12:14 AM
Rogues are for killing the boss. I can handle the mobs, I can heal myself just fine, I just need help taking out the boss. Otherwise it takes way too long.

Juicymango
08-08-2013, 11:20 AM
Rogues are for killing the boss. I can handle the mobs, I can heal myself just fine, I just need help taking out the boss. Otherwise it takes way too long.

100% agree :)

Zanpakuto
08-08-2013, 01:23 PM
I like it when the rogues use shadow veil, razor shield for the grinder technique and just keep spamming AS... The faster mobs die, the less expensive it costs to do a run!

Puntus
08-08-2013, 02:32 PM
warrior ( not maul users ) need more dmg and dps or more crit , in 1,2season cant feel the differences but in season 3 and 4 yes , sts make a weak warrior , if the warrior dont have the maul obviously