PDA

View Full Version : Impersonators.

Trenton
08-07-2013, 04:15 PM
Ok so I'm not sure what's up with this, but apparently people are pretending to be me? (Wonder why they'd EVER wanna do that -_-) Anyways, there have been multiple people (can't remember some names) that are trying to apparently be me? One name, and I will say it because I want people to know its NOT me, is igoldenrootz. The name sort of gives it away, and I'm not too happy about what's going on, so be careful around people trying to pretend to be me. Thanks :)

Oldcoot
08-07-2013, 04:18 PM
Happened to me not long ago, email time, they locked my similar thread

billybob1
08-07-2013, 04:44 PM
(Wonder why they'd EVER wanna do that -_-)

cuz ur soo poopular thats y!

there r sum toons of me runnin around too

Swords
08-07-2013, 05:33 PM
Ok so I'm not sure what's up with this, but apparently people are pretending to be me? (Wonder why they'd EVER wanna do that -_-) Anyways, there have been multiple people (can't remember some names) that are trying to apparently be me? One name, and I will say it because I want people to know its NOT me, is igoldenrootz. The name sort of gives it away, and I'm not too happy about what's going on, so be careful around people trying to pretend to be me. Thanks :)

Same thing happened to me with these hellomages

Reunegade
08-07-2013, 05:34 PM
Hm, is Igoldenrootz Iiirootz aka Bella?

Trenton
08-07-2013, 06:05 PM
I forgot about this possibly being locked, I just wanted people to know its not me. :/

Oldcoot
08-07-2013, 06:11 PM
Same reason I did it, just send email.
It's one thing to have similar names its quite another to portray your self as someone else

Trenton
08-07-2013, 06:14 PM
It's one thing to have similar names its quite another to portray your self as someone else Yea, this person also apparently knows quite a bit about me, including my phone#. I've got them, yet they're not admitting it. Hopefully something gets done, and I'm gonna request a thread lock. Anyone having someone confront them saying that they're me ig other than Areufa, Surgery, Slaunder, Nyosiris, Ranting, iBesRhino, Beastly, iHorror, or Reureu, pls PM me on forums or obviously ig.

Roberto077
08-07-2013, 06:27 PM
It's obvious when people pretend to be me because no one puts Terrain in their name.

CrimsonTider
08-07-2013, 06:57 PM
Exactly why I list all of my playing toons. (Other than my 35 bear who I'm only playing with because of tourney.) If someone says they are me in-game, all people have to do is look at my sig.

Schnitzel
08-07-2013, 09:17 PM
It's one thing to have similar names its quite another to portray your self as someone else Yea, this person also apparently knows quite a bit about me, including my phone#. I've got them, yet they're not admitting it. Hopefully something gets done, and I'm gonna request a thread lock. Anyone having someone confront them saying that they're me ig other than Areufa, Surgery, Slaunder, Nyosiris, Ranting, iBesRhino, Beastly, iHorror, or Reureu, pls PM me on forums or obviously ig.
Off topic, So YOUR Surgery...

Back to topic, email support, ask them to ban the impersonator.

Trenton
08-07-2013, 09:20 PM
Off topic, So YOUR Surgery...

Back to topic, email support, ask them to ban the impersonator. One does not simply ask StS to ban another player.

And what about my surgery?

Delphina
08-07-2013, 09:26 PM
Thread locked at request of op.