PDA

View Full Version : Pets

rolks
08-07-2013, 05:05 PM
It would be cool if you could Trade and or Sell pets.
Instead of just being able to sell or trade the Eggs.
What if you want a different pet and want to trade it for someone else's pet?
It would be cool if we had the ability to do so.
What do you guys think?

Hinataa
08-07-2013, 05:26 PM
And lvling up? I think its too complicated:p

xcainnblecterx
08-07-2013, 06:27 PM
Kinda like this idea. Itd bring more merching techniques to al as somr people would rather buy a pet thats already capped then one that isnt. Only problem i see is if they where to be in auction it could get complicated unless they add a new tab called pets also

rolks
08-07-2013, 06:29 PM
Indeed. Good input guys.

IronMonkey
08-07-2013, 07:02 PM
I don't like this idea. Don't you like to see them (pets) when they grow-up?

rolks
08-07-2013, 07:15 PM
I don't like this idea. Don't you like to see them (pets) when they grow-up?
Lmao. Kid, I think you have a weird attachment to your pets.

Kuazzae
08-07-2013, 07:43 PM
How about a pokédex too?

Just kidding =) The good thing it's that u can really "catch'em all" here! =)

But i think this is like the "switch pets with alts" Too many issues... like lvs... The new door to scams... and so on... And besides the storyline of the game it's around pets and the bound they create with the "hero".

IronMonkey
08-07-2013, 07:45 PM
Lmao. Kid, I think you have a weird attachment to your pets.

As I recall from what Cinco, the Creative Director of this game, said, the pets play a role in the development of the story line of Arcane Legends. That's why we call them companions, they accompany us in our adventures from the day they were young. The most fitting suggestion would be, to make them look like they actually grow. Say, a Loki, which at lvl 31 looks the same from its lvl 1 status. They should make it look more ferocious when Loki levels up.

P.S. To have an attachment of pets is not a weird feeling, ask your neighbor next door.

Kuazzae
08-07-2013, 07:52 PM
As I recall from what Cinco, the Creative Director of this game, said, the pets play a role in the development of the story line of Arcane Legends. That's why we call them companions, they accompany us in our adventures from the day they were young. The most fitting suggestion would be, to make them look like they actually grow. Say, a Loki, which at lvl 31 looks the same from its lvl 1 status. They should make it look more ferocious when Loki levels up.

P.S. To have an attachment of pets is not a weird feeling, ask your neighbor next door.

Pokémon references aside... with this I agree =) A growned up Malison would be cool!

xcainnblecterx
08-07-2013, 08:33 PM
Screw it lets suggest a complete pokemon system where pets evolve and have a turn based pvp system for pets

Temarichan
08-07-2013, 08:52 PM
Actually evolution or an upgrade for a pet would be nice!

PET ARMOR! for malison, maybe.... Lightning Horn of Brutality! (Chance to stun and electrify enemies!)

Talon...maybe Metallic Wings of Tactics. (Chance to blow enemys away!)

Like equipping things. Like us. And new skills, attck and def stats.

K, maybe this is getting to be like yu gi oh or something lol.

(my imagination ;) )

Hinataa
08-07-2013, 09:17 PM
Actually evolution or an upgrade for a pet would be nice!

PET ARMOR! for malison, maybe.... Lightning Horn of Brutality! (Chance to stun and electrify enemies!)

Talon...maybe Metallic Wings of Tactics. (Chance to blow enemys away!)

Like equipping things. Like us. And new skills, attck and def stats.

K, maybe this is getting to be like yu gi oh or something lol.

(my imagination ;) )

Ure creating a whole new game! Nice imagination lol