PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Crown Released Twice?

Knockador
08-07-2013, 06:17 PM
Don't mind my wandering mind, anyone else have an input on this?
Last I remember, the Frozen Crown was given to those who had bought 5+ maps during the freemium stage.

Roberto077
08-07-2013, 06:25 PM
Why would it be re-released when all the maps are free...

DocDoBig
08-07-2013, 06:36 PM
That awkward moment when Knockador didn't quit, welcome back!

Yeah the frozen crown was was given to those who purchased the side-campaigns although I didn't purchase all like Skeller Return I got it somehow.
I believe remembering a post where you needed Frozen Nightmares only to get that cool crown.

Btw, why twice?

Extreme
08-07-2013, 06:42 PM
WB, Knock

kcimythgim
08-07-2013, 07:15 PM
I think my sister only bought one of the premium maps and still got the crown

Knockador
08-07-2013, 07:16 PM
That awkward moment when Knockador didn't quit, welcome back!

Yeah the frozen crown was was given to those who purchased the side-campaigns although I didn't purchase all like Skeller Return I got it somehow.
I believe remembering a post where you needed Frozen Nightmares only to get that cool crown.

Btw, why twice?

I remember when it came out for those who bought map packs back when you had to pay for all map packs beyond level 30 or so. Then STS made it free, giving the crown to two sections; those who bought every map (who received a plat refund) & those who only bought 5+ received only the crown. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the crown then again sold during Christmas event 2011 or 12?

Trenton
08-07-2013, 07:21 PM
WB Knock! Back to topic, when I was a nub, I bought SSC just can't remember when. Then a few months later, I got the crown.

DocDoBig
08-07-2013, 07:25 PM
I remember when it came out for those who bought map packs back when you had to pay for all map packs beyond level 30 or so. Then STS made it free, giving the crown to two sections; those who bought every map (who received a plat refund) & those who only bought 5+ received only the crown. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the crown then again sold during Christmas event 2011 or 12?

Yes actually only those who paid for them,
according to my timeline it was awarded during the celebration of PL's second Birthday:

03/29/12
- Celebrating PL's 2nd Birthday
- All PvE campaigns free
- Frozen Crown of Gratitude added to the stash for those who previously purchased the side-campaigns
- Added Party Hats (Blue)
- Account registration is now required in order to play PL and to protect your characters
- Moved the tree in MF Town

Plus they made everything free, remember the Cinco Loco video?
Although I think to remember a statement where everyone who purchased the maps one week before the birthday got every plat refunded, maybe that's what you are referring to.
Anyway, the frozen crown was NEVER re-released.

Maybe a rough guess, but do you mean the centurion sets?

These were awarded after 2011's Xmas event.

01/20/12
- Veteran Centurion 1, 3, 6 Months vanities added

Knockador
08-07-2013, 09:58 PM
Yes actually only those who paid for them,
according to my timeline it was awarded during the celebration of PL's second Birthday:

Plus they made everything free, remember the Cinco Loco video?
Although I think to remember a statement where everyone who purchased the maps one week before the birthday got every plat refunded, maybe that's what you are referring to.
Anyway, the frozen crown was NEVER re-released.

Maybe a rough guess, but do you mean the centurion sets?

These were awarded after 2011's Xmas event.

Nice time map, thanks for clearing this up for me.

Also no I'm not back to PL yet, "just browsing" for the time being :playful:

NotYoCookiez
08-07-2013, 10:04 PM
You aren't missing much in game lol welcome back

Spyce
08-08-2013, 08:40 AM
I didn't buy any maps and I had it on my old account..

razerfingers
08-08-2013, 08:50 AM
hax like your signature^