PDA

View Full Version : We getting new stuff yet?

Deathplague
08-07-2013, 06:29 PM
I want to know if we are getting anything new. I love the old arbiter chests and helms and I want a chance to earn one lol. Like players said in the other threads we could even help you come up with an idea for one. We could help you think of new events and new maps etc :welcoming: . This is not much of a thread but I just want to know if we could help :wink: .

Zaonabiuibil
08-07-2013, 08:22 PM
Ummm..... Excuse me while I crack up.

New stuff, XD.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Zodiarck
08-07-2013, 10:03 PM
XD what he said ==>
Btw arbiter goes from left to right, I agree when are we getting are arbiter piece I feel like it's something were entitled to, what's the point of capping if there's nothing to work for.

Xarxas
08-07-2013, 10:26 PM
I only capped cuz I didn't feel like waiting to cap when/ if next arbiter is realeased. Lol

FluidShot
08-07-2013, 10:46 PM
They should at least say if there is an arbiter planned before the next update is released.
I'm holding off on leveling until I know there is one coming - and it would seem unfair if they all of a sudden announced the next update, and allowed the piece to be collected for only a week or so.

Zodiarck
08-08-2013, 01:29 PM
I thought the same thing my only motivation to cap, that what if, what if it was released and I had not capped yet, but now I'm just starting to doubt if it will even be released this cap, Which is why at the same time I'm thinking capping is a waste of time.

quanebo
08-08-2013, 04:44 PM
this cap update has been a complete bore..

FluidShot
08-08-2013, 05:32 PM
this cap update has been a complete bore..

No kidding. Nobody ever runs anymore either (especially no veteran players, who know how to actually play), which makes capping all the more frustrating.

quanebo
08-08-2013, 05:56 PM
No kidding. Nobody ever runs anymore either (especially no veteran players, who know how to actually play), which makes capping all the more frustrating.

that's y I always cap within first week lol, more people are doin runs for like the first month or two then it slowly dies down until everyones capped n no one does runs anymore

FluidShot
08-08-2013, 06:45 PM
that's y I always cap within first week lol, more people are doin runs for like the first month or two then it slowly dies down until everyones capped n no one does runs anymore

I guess everyone but me. lol
I haven't capped any of my chars... I'm a noob.

quanebo
08-08-2013, 06:56 PM
I haven't capped any of my chars... I'm a noob.

lol. Im more noob,i was too lazy to cap during 36 and 41, big mistake for me :c

Aracnus
08-08-2013, 07:14 PM
lol. Im more noob,i was too lazy to cap during 36 and 41, big mistake for me :c

But look at your stats, and your comm twinking experience. I think that's a better exchange :-)

quanebo
08-08-2013, 08:15 PM
But look at your stats, and your comm twinking experience. I think that's a better exchange :-)

eh, I still want a dam arbiters now lol too bad we wont be getting anymore :c

Dragoonclaws
08-08-2013, 08:29 PM
I got some good ideas...

-A lending/borowing system with time restrictions
i.e. lending fused tempest coil for 2h, so the weapon will go back to me in 2h whatever the player is doing

-a weaponry storage system for guilds. Using the same idea of lending system, players can stock weapons in a terminal at guild, and other players can borow those weapons for a restricted time

-lvl51 dragon armor for eng
Anaconda armor for com and ptyrodactile armor for op

-cooler pets, plz not at the platinum store
i.e. Mother vulars, not the tank but the ones looking like hive queen

-custom for napalm
i.e. L50 Vortex napalm carbine

Conquered
08-08-2013, 08:48 PM
I got some good ideas...

i.e. lending fused tempest coil for 2h, so the weapon will go back to me in 2h whatever the player is doing

-a weaponry storage system for guilds. Using the same idea of lending system, players can stock weapons in a terminal at guild, and other players can borow those weapons for a restricted time

-custom for napalm

Lol you really get ideas from Runescape xD
but that suggestion was extremely awesome.

FluidShot
08-08-2013, 09:22 PM
I got some good ideas...

-custom for napalm

The alleged vortex napalm is back!
You dropped it from a rare hive queen didn't you? It is a yellow rarity isn't it?!?!?
Oh boy!

quanebo
08-08-2013, 09:37 PM
You dropped it from a rare hive queen didn't you? It is a yellow rarity isn't it?!?!?
Oh boy!

now where is that dam blue visor I had lying around here somewhere..

Thadalger
08-08-2013, 09:40 PM
Lol funny thread.

Zodiarck
08-09-2013, 01:57 AM
Dragon armor for engie ._. Lol I been dreaming of that for a loooong time :'( I want that so bad XD

Zodiarck
08-09-2013, 02:54 PM
Depends how you look at it what you call struggling, others can call as striving for a better sl.

ShadowGunX
08-10-2013, 09:18 AM
lol i thought this sl thread has decayed

Prestige
08-10-2013, 09:49 AM
I want to come back to the game, but it's difficult to start up again when no one else is playing. The game is too reliant on playing with a group, that it becomes extremely difficult to level up on your own without mashing the health potions.

Zodiarck
08-10-2013, 11:48 AM
Very true with the new levels, rarely are there ever runs, and when one is found what commonly happens people stick with that group through out the runs and remake, the new maps rely to much on a team when there are rarely any teams that run at all.

gison
08-10-2013, 02:12 PM
i had a good laugh when i see these ppl r struggling for sl rofl.

Lol. I've given up on SL. I just went with the flow.

MR.GEE
08-11-2013, 10:54 AM
Lol. I've given up on SL. I just went with the flow.
however i went to dl ,and never caped on sl

Deazafla
08-14-2013, 11:11 AM
Hope they do give us a heads up if they are about to drop the new arbi anytime soon.... I have not capped... No motivation for it. kinda feeling defeated.. I mean every thread I post with an intent not to start conflict but simply to converse with my fellow star legenders gets deleted or locked. good luck

jimborocket
08-14-2013, 02:55 PM
New stuff XD Been waiting 4 months already caped 41,46,and 51 so IDC

Zodiarck
08-14-2013, 07:07 PM
xD I noticed there always locking your threads, but there isn't really a point to capping

Deazafla
08-14-2013, 08:01 PM
Exactly! Always.. Everything I say is either deleted or edited :( just not fair

Zodiarck
08-14-2013, 10:16 PM
XD I can't even count how many times that's happen to you, Justg is right by his tablet waiting to close threads you post xD

Dragoonclaws
08-14-2013, 10:21 PM
Oh boy!

I dont know about yellow vanity... Someone once told me about vortex napalm but i didnt trusted him... Is there really other fireing machine other than flame thrower and the conventionl bioneural/fused/dark matter/primed napalm carbine?

Dragoonclaws
08-14-2013, 10:24 PM
Lol you really get ideas from Runescape xD
but that suggestion was extremely awesome.

And yes im a TRUE Runescaper. Damm high leveled guy. All my skills are lvl70+ and i got a total xp of 99million xp

Revealing
08-15-2013, 06:29 AM
Prolly u might at cap time ( no event stuff)

Deazafla
08-15-2013, 09:55 AM
That is sick... He must hate me. :( but I got love for u Justg, just wish it was mutual.

FluidShot
08-15-2013, 10:08 AM
I dont know about yellow vanity... Someone once told me about vortex napalm but i didnt trusted him... Is there really other fireing machine other than flame thrower and the conventionl bioneural/fused/dark matter/primed napalm carbine?

Haha.... It's a long time joke among players. There's the vortex napalm, the custom nova, and the blue X-ray. None exist (except the blue x-ray, but it hasn't been released to players).

Phantasm0162
08-15-2013, 10:51 AM
I got some good ideas...

-custom for napalm

Yeah I really do like that idea the borrow system that way you would know for sure that you would get yur items back if u loaned em out not to mention that would stop or decrease alot of the scams that happen in the games nowadays!
Instead of just taking someones word stating:"trust me ill give back when done" then a week later poof they either changed name or done sum kinda black magic to were its gone! Lmao
The borrow system is reassurance I LIKE REASSURANCE! :D +500 for this idea!