PDA

View Full Version : Disallow clicking on toons and pets during runs

Pandamoni
08-07-2013, 07:00 PM
Maybe this has been mentioned before and the reason may have been explained--if so, forgive me--but I can't figure out why we need to be able to click on a toon or pet during a run and pull up the option menu. I have died a number of times, or missed out on quickly killing the necromancer during an elite run due to accidentally pulling up my pet's menu or accidentally opening a trade menu with one of the fellow players on the run with me.

Is there a reason we can click on them during a run? You can't during pvp. I'd much rather only be able to access the menu by clicking the name in the upper left corner (like in PL).

Please tell me I'm not theOnly one being driven crazy by this.

Taejo
08-07-2013, 07:10 PM
Maybe this has been mentioned before and the reason may have been explained--if so, forgive me--but I can't figure out why we need to be able to click on a toon or pet during a run and pull up the option menu. I have died a number of times, or missed out on quickly killing the necromancer during an elite run due to accidentally pulling up my pet's menu or accidentally opening a trade menu with one of the fellow players on the run with me.

Is there a reason we can click on them during a run? You can't during pvp. I'd much rather only be able to access the menu by clicking the name in the upper left corner (like in PL).

You're not alone. My friends are used to it, but every once in awhile they get a whisper from me "aaaaa" or "wwwww" - because I click on their toon and then send a message accidentally while using the W, A, S and D keys to move around :) It should be a check box in options to disable. Thanks for posting the suggestion!

IronMonkey
08-07-2013, 07:15 PM
+1, good suggestion Panda.

Energizeric
08-08-2013, 01:42 AM
It's much easier to play with your pet by doing the quick menu rather than opening up the stable. So I wouldn't want them to eliminate that. But perhaps they should eliminate the choice from the quick menu that allows you to open the full menu.

JaytB
08-08-2013, 01:58 AM
It's much easier to play with your pet by doing the quick menu rather than opening up the stable. So I wouldn't want them to eliminate that. But perhaps they should eliminate the choice from the quick menu that allows you to open the full menu.

Or a menu option that allows those who don't want it to turn it off.

Great suggestion Panda, it's definitely highly annoying for me too. Always wished we could get rid of that.

Uzii
08-08-2013, 10:40 AM
Was thinking abt this for long time already. Thx for suggesting it.

I cant count how many times i asked someone to trade during a fight. some ppl several times during one run. those ppl must think im strange or what...

Not to mention it disturbs fight. I need to click from it what costs valuable secs and its not so rare i find myself dead after.

Chaim Nail
08-08-2013, 02:07 PM
It's extremely frustrating to have the text entry window and virtual keyboard pop up during a battle on my Android tablet because they didn't give fight buttons any sort of 'deadzone' around them.

This should have been fixed months ago.

Alfai
08-09-2013, 03:07 PM

Maximum annoyance..pls grant this wish

During fight or clashes no one really interested to trade or view their pets window