PDA

View Full Version : Beginner Questions

Darqua
10-27-2010, 09:43 AM
Heyho,

have some questions...

1) im now lvl 6 and in some areas there is the message "level complete". so, when is a level completed?

2) is there high lvl content? and are there equipment sets?

3) where can i fight against other players? where is the arena? is there a honor system?

sorry for my bad english and this (perhaps) stupid questions :-) thx for you answers!

greetz,
darqua

MoarPewPew
10-27-2010, 09:52 AM
The level is complete when all enemies are defeated. If th monsters respawn you can not truly beat that level.

Like most mmorpg there are high level campaigns and item sets. Pink items are the best inthe game.

Yes there are a pvp system. But there is no honor : money system in pvp yet. But your kill/ death is recorded.

You can find most game modes in the join game screen located on th world map. Best of luck to you! And if you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Good luck and have fun.

Darqua
10-27-2010, 10:05 AM
thanks for your answer!

ah ok so i get money if i beat some other players?

is there a advantage if i complete a level or does that doesn't matter?

MoarPewPew
10-27-2010, 10:12 AM
Sorry I should of been more clear. Currently you get no money or points for pvp. It only affects your kill death record

And it does not matter if you finish a level, by I recomend that you do becasue you get more exp and you can reach a boss there if it contains one in the level.

Darqua
10-27-2010, 10:33 AM
ok thx... and the quests there are only gold and items rewards, right? no exp for quests?

MoarPewPew
10-27-2010, 10:41 AM
I do not think the quests give exp, but most of the quest are to defeat enemies soo, you do exp while defeating the enemies. Also not all quest give items some just give gold.

KingFu
10-27-2010, 10:53 AM
1) The level is completed once all the enemies are kill. If you look at the bottom center of your screen, it will tell you how many enemies are left. Zones that have respawning enemies like Forest Haven will have to be finished by clearing that path and going through the portal.

2) Yes, different zones are made for different levels and drop different items for the level that zone is for. Some zones are for level 30-35s, and the gear that those zones drop are most commonly 33-35.

3) PvP. You can access it buy finding it in the game menu, or use the filter to find the PvP games that currently are active. You must buy the PvP content though. There is no honor system, as far as your kill and death count (listed on your avatar page) and a well earned spot in leaderboards if you make it that far.

Also, to your questions in the other post.

1) By killing enemies you DO often get gold. Not a ton, but it adds up!

2) Clearing the level doesn't do much for you, except unlock the next level! By unlocking the level, you can make and join games on stages above first ones if you pass them!

3) At the moment, quests only reward either items, or gold, or a combination of the two. It seems like people want experience to be delivered when they a completed, so maybe it will happen in the future. Quests however do sometimes require you to kill enemies, which they deliver experience but completing the quest itself does not deliver experience.