PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible for the other guilds to take the rankings 1,2 &3 if they merged?

Funto
08-08-2013, 02:58 AM
As title says, is it possible to take top 3 spots from the top 3 guilds if 2 guild from rankings 5-10 merge? i know getting 1st and 2nd spot is pretty much impossible but how about 3rd? Or is Chivalrous union is diligent as well on ther rankings?

Paulsebi
08-08-2013, 06:07 AM
As title says, is it possible to take top 3 spots from the top 3 guilds if 2 guild from rankings 5-10 merge? i know getting 1st and 2nd spot is pretty much impossible but how about 3rd? Or is Chivalrous union is diligent as well on ther rankings?

It is possible for anyone to get the rank 1 & 2 & 3... Depeneds of the numbers of players and the aps / pvp kills / pve score etc...

Good luck to anyone!

DebbieMoon
08-08-2013, 06:54 AM
Anything is possible but with those 3 active guilds, it would be difficult. Many had tried merging with other guilds but the highest rank they got was 4th place. And AFAIK EoS,DM & CU havent merge with any guild, they do really work their @ss off so kudos to them.

So to those aspiring to get placed on 2nd or 1st, you first have to go throuh CU.

Battlestax
09-14-2013, 03:55 AM
Is this the place to post all the answers to become a recruiter of it is :
Ans
What makes you stay in EOS for a long time ?
I think all the information you get about my favourite game makes me stay in EOS for a long time
Why do you think you deserve "recruiter" rank ?
After staying in this guild for over 2 months I think I'm ready to make our guild more popular and help it out i times of need
Can you be loyal,can you respect members, and stick with EOS guild mates ?
Yes I think I'm up for the job and I agree to all these terms

Battlestax
09-14-2013, 03:56 AM
Sorry auto correct it isint of its if

Alhuntrazeck
09-14-2013, 04:55 AM
Is this the place to post all the answers to become a recruiter of it is :
Ans
What makes you stay in EOS for a long time ?
I think all the information you get about my favourite game makes me stay in EOS for a long time
Why do you think you deserve "recruiter" rank ?
After staying in this guild for over 2 months I think I'm ready to make our guild more popular and help it out i times of need
Can you be loyal,can you respect members, and stick with EOS guild mates ?
Yes I think I'm up for the job and I agree to all these terms

Lmao. Put your application here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?110442-*-EPITOME-OF-SILENTKILL-*-new-guild-thread!/page22