View Full Version : would like a boss coach!

MaddNyce
08-08-2013, 04:54 AM
hey everyone! i started my warrior today and managed to make it to lvl 16 and i noticed that being a dps warrior is pointless. im hoping that i can find
a player that can coach me ig on the best way to stay alive and also keep my teammates alive as well. if theres is a guild to join or whatever i gotta do to find out or learn how to tank i would greatly appreciate any help i can get. thanks in advance! :)

Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo
08-08-2013, 05:39 AM
being a DPS warrior on low level is indeed pointless. It may do some difference on end gamers though. However, it will depend on how well you drive your toon

MaddNyce
08-08-2013, 05:44 AM
ill probably try dps then but for now i want to be a super tank. i wanna know what skillz to select, stats, gear i should obtain thats specifically geared for tanking and any other tips or things i should know. im doing the free trials now so i can have plat to respec if i have to.

Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo
08-08-2013, 06:10 AM
try seeing diff warrior guides posted in this section. :)

MaddNyce
08-08-2013, 06:25 AM
yea ive been running thru a few of them. i found one that look interesting. its a player name killingsworth i believe. imma try his build. quick question tho, how come
no one uses rally cry? doesnt it give all its buffs to allies especially that dodge buff..imo can really help out rogues and mages unless theres something i dont know yet.

Tama Kino
08-08-2013, 04:05 PM
Unfortunately theres something you dont know yet...

MaddNyce
08-09-2013, 02:10 AM
teach me plz lol

Wowsome
08-09-2013, 03:43 AM
yea ive been running thru a few of them. i found one that look interesting. its a player name killingsworth i believe. imma try his build. quick question tho, how come
no one uses rally cry? doesnt it give all its buffs to allies especially that dodge buff..imo can really help out rogues and mages unless theres something i dont know yet.

I have used RC before :). See http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?106599-Steps-to-be-1-of-the-strongest-warriors-in-AL(max-lvl)&p=1180819#post1180819.

Above is for elites though, i.e. once you are L30/L31. For leveling, SS-WM-VB-HoR is good.

Alrisaia
08-09-2013, 02:42 PM
Killingsworth is a really good tank - he's currently coaching a LOT of tanks for our guild though - he's overwhelmed :)

Hit him with a PM on the forums and ask him though.

MaddNyce
08-11-2013, 03:30 PM
yea u must be right. i havent heard anthing from him yet..anyone else i can learn from?

Szangheili
08-13-2013, 05:28 AM
Hit me up if you need anything, I currently have a PvE build that I will be posting up soon, works so well for me that I can solo almost any map with no problem. :) PM if you'd like.