PDA

View Full Version : Raising funds for Unknownsource?

Cremated
08-08-2013, 05:01 AM
He is a 8 year old and has alright gear, he was the best in s2 and a iconic warrior. I call him the god of all tanks. So donate money and maybe we can buy him a mythic set or something?

Why donate for Onade when you can donate for Unknownsource..

JaytB
08-08-2013, 05:09 AM
Sounds legit :D

abihakim
08-08-2013, 05:25 AM
Sure why not..

Wait... What?

Alhuntrazeck
08-08-2013, 05:47 AM
Hi unknown :D

Cero
08-08-2013, 06:05 AM
aw?

takibg this as a joke lol

Paulsebi
08-08-2013, 06:11 AM
Lets donate for any player... wth ... go work hard like we all did....

Go farm in elite... spend time like we all did... don't beg on forum!

I don't wanna be a bad person but everyone is a kid now and needs help.

Better STS close these kind of threads.

Good luck!

Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo
08-08-2013, 06:12 AM
this is the one who really needs a prayer

1 like = 1 prayer

lol

Alfai
08-08-2013, 08:13 AM
Omg..

Do you need to be refunded of your contribution.

If this is a joke.its such a lame joke tbh.

Bery positive well done.

FluffNStuff
08-08-2013, 08:31 AM
Will need a better back story and perhaps some others to share their fond memories of UnknownSource. Oh, and can you make him a victim of a recent natural disaster to explain why he can't afford the new gear?

Alhuntrazeck
08-08-2013, 08:41 AM
Will need a better back story and perhaps some others to share their fond memories of UnknownSource. Oh, and can you make him a victim of a recent natural disaster to explain why he can't afford the new gear?

I was there. Ohhhh what a tragic day! Ah, the way the trees in Brackenridge Forest shivered and shed their leaves! The way the NPCs shook their hands and threw their belongings away in grief! Here I, master storyteller, shall recount the events of that fateful day...

Unknownsource was playing PvP as usual when all of a sudden--oh, terrible, this--someone private messaged him to get his backside into the Travelers Outpost--someone had a trade he wanted to start.

Unknown unknowingly entered and gave away his entire set for 1k gold...instead of 1m. Ah! The way the crook snickered as he made his escape, the way the cold, cold-hearted forumers shook their heads...

T'was a sad day indeed.

May you get mythics my friend.

Castellann
08-08-2013, 09:47 AM
I was there. Ohhhh what a tragic day! Ah, the way the trees in Brackenridge Forest shivered and shed their leaves! The way the NPCs shook their hands and threw their belongings away in grief! Here I, master storyteller, shall recount the events of that fateful day...

Unknownsource was playing PvP as usual when all of a sudden--oh, terrible, this--someone private messaged him to get his backside into the Travelers Outpost--someone had a trade he wanted to start.

Unknown unknowingly entered and gave away his entire set for 1k gold...instead of 1m. Ah! The way the crook snickered as he made his escape, the way the cold, cold-hearted forumers shook their heads...

T'was a sad day indeed.

May you get mythics my friend.

It was LEGEN.. wait wait DARY! :D

Cremated
08-08-2013, 10:08 AM
Paul so negative.. it was a jk :P

Justg
08-08-2013, 10:27 AM
I think we are done with the "raising funds for *insert name here*" threads, thanks!