PDA

View Full Version : Guild War Suggestion

XghostzX
08-08-2013, 02:16 PM
For anyone that has played the mobile game Graal Online, you may have heard about the guild spar features. Guild's come down to this room called the spar room, and there's a button in which will let players fight with their guild against other players. It's an extremely organized and fun system. For each guild that spars, based off of it's wins and losses, they're determined a score and put onto the leaderboards with a given rank. The LB's show the top 100 guilds with the best scores.

Now, here's the catch. The guild spar can only consist of 5 players per team (so the first 5 of your guild that press the "fight" icon first will partake in the next match; regardless of how many guild members are there). It works out for everyone, because if one guild member does not get to play in the match (assuming 6 people are on) then they will be guaranteed the next match. Therefore, a match would be 5v5, fight to the death. However, a guild can have a minimum of 2 sparrers - obviously a guild won't want to ruin it's score by fighting with less sparrers. This will drive more motivation to the PvP and Guild community. You would enter in through a certain town with an NPC, and you could ask to participate with your guild in the next guild spar. It would be neat if spectator mode was available.

It would be sweet if PL had something like this. PvP doesn't have much motivation (it's fun, but needs something new). This is an organized system that will attract many players, and would be fun for any guilds that take PvP competitively.

Also guys, I don't want the old "Message a guild and lock a game" response. This type of system would be sweet, as it works really well in Graal.

angeldawn
08-08-2013, 02:55 PM
I think this is great idea!!! Thanks for posting these suggestions. Hopefully STS will read them and maybe implement them.

Swords
08-08-2013, 06:50 PM
Reminds me of runescape castle wars and clan wars

Anyways, excellent idea. I hope this idea gets implemented in pl

vvishy
08-08-2013, 06:53 PM
Great idea and there should be prizes!!