PDA

View Full Version : Question about what I should buy with plat

Shallows
08-08-2013, 03:46 PM
So I got 250 plat and im a lvl 16 rouge, was wondering if I should get abbadon or Nordr bundle,talon, 7 days xp and save what's left for realm of shadows

I'm really leaning towards Nordr but I'd like to know people's thoughts on abbadon and if he's worth it

Cero
08-08-2013, 04:00 PM
If you have a guild/friends that have extra time to help then use it for exp lix.
I dont see abaddon helpfull. better do the 2nd option.

fumolamota
08-08-2013, 04:03 PM
Abbadon is great for leveling, but not all that strong for end game content when compared to other pets.

The Nordr bundle will give you some good gear for your level, but you won't be that level long

Talon is one of the most powerful pets available, especially for Rouge. However, new pets will be available after the expansion.

The 7 days xp is useful, but its usefulness is dependent on how much time you spend trying to level. You don;t want to buy it and only have a few minutes to invest in leveling.

My advice is sit on your plat unless you plan on focusing on leveling the next few days. Try to complete as many of free plat offers as possible until the expansion is released & then make a decision. You don't want to buy something only to find out there's a better version after the expansion releases. At least i don't...

Shallows
08-08-2013, 04:35 PM
Abbadon is great for leveling, but not all that strong for end game content when compared to other pets.

The Nordr bundle will give you some good gear for your level, but you won't be that level long

Talon is one of the most powerful pets available, especially for Rouge. However, new pets will be available after the expansion.

The 7 days xp is useful, but its usefulness is dependent on how much time you spend trying to level. You don;t want to buy it and only have a few minutes to invest in leveling.

My advice is sit on your plat unless you plan on focusing on leveling the next few days. Try to complete as many of free plat offers as possible until the expansion is released & then make a decision. You don't want to buy something only to find out there's a better version after the expansion releases. At least i don't...

I don't really care about the Nordr bundle gear that much (although it'll fetch some $) better that it has 25k, 10auction slots and
50inventory I'm probably not going to get abbadon & I'm on pretty much every day that I'm not working so I'd have time, guess imma skip abbadon then, Thnx

FluffNStuff
08-08-2013, 05:25 PM
I don't really care about the Nordr bundle gear that much (although it'll fetch some $) better that it has 25k, 10auction slots and
50inventory I'm probably not going to get abbadon & I'm on pretty much every day that I'm not working so I'd have time, guess imma skip abbadon then, Thnx

Duh, the slots and inventory, behind pets, the best investment in the game (and yes, "free items to fill up that inventory").
If you are a rogue, TALON is DA BEAST, far and away the highest Value/Plat ratio!!!
Not sure I would go with the 7 Day Elixir, especially now. Save it for when the new level comes out, so if you hit the top in the middle you can keep right on going.

Shallows
08-08-2013, 07:00 PM
Duh, the slots and inventory, behind pets, the best investment in the game (and yes, "free items to fill up that inventory").
If you are a rogue, TALON is DA BEAST, far and away the highest Value/Plat ratio!!!
Not sure I would go with the 7 Day Elixir, especially now. Save it for when the new level comes out, so if you hit the top in the middle you can keep right on going.

Ya you got a good point I should save the elixir till I get to a higher level (or after I beat the quest to get the Glepiner amulet in Nordr) because I saw a post awhile back where a dev said that u don't need the amulet but you have to have the quest beat to access Realm of shadows

Dlanor
08-08-2013, 07:21 PM
So I got 250 plat and im a lvl 16 rouge, was wondering if I should get abbadon or Nordr bundle,talon, 7 days xp and save what's left for realm of shadows

I'm really leaning towards Nordr but I'd like to know people's thoughts on abbadon and if he's worth it

I would get Talon because he's a beast for rogues. I actually got the nordr bundle, but at level 31. It was a great investment because the inventory and auction slots allowed me to carry and sell more stuff, not to mention the pots and gold. The gear was ok but whatever..

Venom
08-09-2013, 01:14 AM
lvl 16 rogue.. Mali and Talon both great. You can just buy Mali with gold. Talon and Bundle is way to go. Maybe try twinking at 16.. its fun!! Level up during double xp weekend before update ^^