PDA

View Full Version : GoA

vvishy
08-08-2013, 06:30 PM
Whaddup fellow forumers I'm here today to talk about the GoA and how a lot of them are inactive so let's get started!

So as all of you have noticed a lot of the GoA members are inactive so what's a prize of having 20+ GoA inactive to not help in game and help keep forums clean and stop arguements?

Well I propose we should have some more GoA members good/helpful/knowledgeable players that love Pocket Legends and can commit to it.

So with that said please let me know if it's good idea and I didn't do this so I could get in... Just in case any of you are intending that -_-

Well cya PL forumers have a good one :)!!!!

Covert
08-08-2013, 06:33 PM
We still have Myst and that's all we need

vvishy
08-08-2013, 06:36 PM
I know we have Myst but why leave him all the responsibility he's a person with a life just like us :)

FluffNStuff
08-08-2013, 06:38 PM
Business is business.

Schnitzel
08-08-2013, 10:14 PM
You don't need to be a GOA to help the community.
I don't have a GOA shield or the title but I still help the community in pl.

GOA shields and titles in forums were just to recognize people as people who help on forum and ingame. The shield and title had no real effect.
Want to be GOA, do what they do to help the community. And if you want that shield and title, pretend you have it.

vvishy
08-08-2013, 10:48 PM

GOA shields and titles in forums were just to recognize people as people who help on forum and ingame. The shield and title had no real effect.
Want to be GOA, do what they do to help the community. And if you want that shield and title, pretend you have it.

Like I said in the thread I didn't make this so I could be one but we should recognize the players helping our community today just like the ones helping our community in the past :)

Schnitzel
08-08-2013, 11:11 PM

Like I said in the thread I didn't make this so I could be one but we should recognize the players helping our community today just like the ones helping our community in the past :)
I never did say that you were trying to be one.
The "you" was in general.

vvishy
08-08-2013, 11:38 PM
I never did say that you were trying to be one.
The "you" was in general.

Ohh sowwy :3

Oldcoot
08-08-2013, 11:50 PM
I know I fall short, but I try to help when I can

DocDoBig
08-09-2013, 07:31 AM
I know I fall short, but I try to help when I can

You make the rest even with your hilarious cootness, though! ;)

Spyce
08-09-2013, 07:40 AM
You make the rest even with your hilarious cootness, though! ;)

Doc for President!

dudetus
08-09-2013, 09:48 AM
I think I'm the most active GoA

XghostzX
08-09-2013, 11:37 AM

*Cough*

vvishy
08-09-2013, 01:45 PM
Yus yus, you are certainly a God of Archers with your nenja skills.

Anyways, to the original poster, GoAs are not required to continue helping people.
Getting the title and status does not condemn you to helping the community/forums for the rest of your time here.
It is simply a recognition; not a job.
Think of it as a Noble Prize Award. The scientist receives the award but is not required to continue working in the sciences for the rest of his life unwillingly.

Furthermore, the GoA program, along with the SG, AoA, AoB, and AoC programs were all terminated due to abuse of the status and intentional attitudes/"guide-making" in order to obtain the status.
And there is no "prize" for having 20+ inactive GoAs.
It is their legacy of commitment to the game's social aspects and their support for reciprocity that remains here, regardless of their "inactive" status.

So should you like me to delete dis thread ?

Argyros
08-09-2013, 01:59 PM
Yus yus, you are certainly a God of Archers with your nenja skills.

Anyways, to the original poster, GoAs are not required to continue helping people.
Getting the title and status does not condemn you to helping the community/forums for the rest of your time here.
It is simply a recognition; not a job.
Think of it as a Noble Prize Award. The scientist receives the award but is not required to continue working in the sciences for the rest of his life unwillingly.

Furthermore, the GoA program, along with the SG, AoA, AoB, and AoC programs were all terminated due to abuse of the status and intentional attitudes/"guide-making" in order to obtain the status.
And there is no "prize" for having 20+ inactive GoAs.
It is their legacy of commitment to the game's social aspects and their support for reciprocity that remains here, regardless of their "inactive" status.

So should you like me to delete dis thread ?

It doesn't matter...
If someone on forums was really helpful/ and extremely useful to other players, I bet he could become GoA. STS may recognize a few people in the future/as they did for chicken and siej. It's possible, but to decrease the amount of cheesy guides, GoA must be closed.
I truly only see 2-3 people who might possibly be GoA. No one truly deserves it atm imo.

Oldcoot
08-09-2013, 02:30 PM

*Cough*
Ha ha!

Extreme
08-09-2013, 07:35 PM
Notice the over "abundance of guide" after GoA came out.

XghostzX
08-09-2013, 09:45 PM
Ha ha!

You and billybob are my favorite forumers, btw.

Spyce
08-09-2013, 09:51 PM

Forgetting someone?

Caiahar
08-09-2013, 09:53 PM

I think everyone has them both on their fav forumers list (me too :D)
;)

EDIT: DUDETUS TOO!!
EDIT NUMBAH TWOO: WE FORGOT NEWDLELEG. NEWDLE COEM BACK TO USSS!!!
@Sheriff AKA INTERNALNINJA: Oh yes, we did indeed forget someone.

We forgot dudetus D: dudetus, Oldcoot, and billybob r on everyone's fav lists.
EDIT NUMBAH THREE: NEWDLELEG/NOODLELEG IS ALSO ON EVERYONE'S FAVE LISTS!!!

XghostzX
08-10-2013, 10:33 AM
Forgetting someone?

I don't know you, buddy.

Caiahar
08-10-2013, 10:35 AM
I don't know you, buddy.

My thanks are out unfortunately.
Supposedly, he is InternalNinja, and he got very bored of being a Ninja inside someone. So he thought a boring OL' westurn desert shuriff was better.

He now regrets his choice. I mean, srsly, who would choose a SHERIFF over an awesome kewl lookin ninja? Even if it's inside someone/internal one..

DocDoBig
08-10-2013, 10:35 AM
*sniff* :(

Caiahar
08-10-2013, 10:37 AM
*sniff* :(

You're right doccynes!
We forgot NEWDLELEG!

Spyce
08-10-2013, 10:43 AM
My thanks are out unfortunately.
Supposedly, he is InternalNinja, and he got very bored of being a Ninja inside someone. So he thought a boring OL' westurn desert shuriff was better.

He now regrets his choice. I mean, srsly, who would choose a SHERIFF over an awesome kewl lookin ninja? Even if it's inside someone/internal one..

I kinda want to be a Docter like DocDoBig.
Pro and likes to make kids (Doc joke).

KingFu
08-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Think of it as a Noble Prize Award.

So does this mean I can put "received the equivalent to the Noble Prize" on my résumé?

bearuang
09-04-2014, 12:25 AM
last time i met someone using goa shield he spawn me on pvp, wow i got the pride for being harmful to alterra í*˝í¸í*˝í¸‚

Ssneakykills
09-04-2014, 10:13 AM
last time i met someone using goa shield he spawn me on pvp, wow i got the pride for being harmful to alterra í*˝í¸í*˝í¸‚

That meant he liked you

tarlan
09-06-2014, 09:54 PM
seems main people i would nominate for goa btw does it mean greatest of all?
-cameron kingsly for his new class
-hunzzz for collecting purple dragon set
-remiem for helping so much
-seuntempouspo (i hope its spelld right) just good forum posts
-maybe more im forgetting

that will be a good first batch though

Matutd
09-06-2014, 10:05 PM
We still have Myst and that's all we need

#CryForChris

tarlan
09-08-2014, 06:27 PM
whats chris

Matutd
09-08-2014, 06:37 PM
A chris is the name given to any of the following:
Best pvper
Best GoA

Seoratrek
09-08-2014, 07:39 PM
Hey everyone. There aren't any plans to bring this program back so I'm going to close this thread now (plus it has be necro-ed). Thanks! :)