PDA

View Full Version : Destroy the Castle

Schnitzel
08-08-2013, 10:18 PM
I really would want a pvp like game where there are two teams with 3-5players per team.
Everyone pvps eachother for the goal of distroying the enemy castle that has defenses that attack the enemy attackers, while the other team respawns there and fights the attacking team.
Each team has a castle with defenses.
The objective it to destroy the enemy castle.

Yes no?
Comment below

DivineMoustache
08-08-2013, 10:36 PM
I really would want a pvp like game where there are two teams with 3-5players per team.
Everyone pvps eachother for the goal of distroying the enemy castle that has defenses that attack the enemy attackers, while the other team respawns there and fights the attacking team.
Each team has a castle with defenses.
The objective it to destroy the enemy castle.

Yes no?
Comment below

Hm..kind of like LoL or DotA...wouldn't work though because respawn is instantaneous. If they had a respawn timer like in those games, then it would be possible, but for evenly matched teams with instant respawn, just wouldn't work very well.

Roberto077
08-08-2013, 10:44 PM
Hm..kind of like LoL or DotA...wouldn't work though because respawn is instantaneous. If they had a respawn timer like in those games, then it would be possible, but for evenly matched teams with instant respawn, just wouldn't work very well.

I've been wanting for STS to make a MOBA style gamemode/game for a long time.

XghostzX
08-08-2013, 11:31 PM
I've been wanting for STS to make a MOBA style gamemode/game for a long time.

This is what STS games should strive for - with this kind of gameplay, all of their mobile games can go far.

Schnitzel
08-09-2013, 12:23 AM
What's MOBA

Randomguy
08-09-2013, 12:24 AM
Lol and whoever kills the castle gets 1 kill and pretty much when everyone dies they get a death many negative kdr then

Chickenrunnn
08-10-2013, 02:51 PM
Don't give such ideas or they are gonna make new games of them :@

Kidding :). How would you destroyed the castlt? Would be like a GIANT boss with 40000k hp, that player would spam of skills until it dies? :O

Would b fun, and not extremly hard to make for devs (I think :o? Should be the same as a boss, and the ending of pvp game :))

PS : MOBA = Multiplayer online battle arena