PDA

View Full Version : Pets break me

BloodStar
08-08-2013, 10:53 PM
Is it just me are do pet cost to much to make them happy 575 for like 10 mins then I have to spend money again on it. I wouldn't mind all that much if the stuff you get sold more then 4 to 6 gold. But it might just be me I would like to know if anyone think they do tho.:calm:

Ebezaanec
08-08-2013, 10:57 PM
Pets are too expensive to feed and sadly my pets will usually starve...

Animal cruelty

Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo
08-09-2013, 01:11 AM
just have more than one then shuffle. I have four and I shuffle them. so far no one starves whenever I use them. I'm a pet lover myself and I feel bad whenever I see them hungry that's why i just dismiss them and summon another happy one. in time when your 4th pet gets hungry. the 1st one is already in good shape. also, don't forget to play with them even if you aint using them

BloodStar
08-09-2013, 07:02 AM
Ah I see that would prob help out on me saving money

GoodSyntax
08-09-2013, 09:02 AM
Yep, that's how I do it as well. Just keep rotating pets. After an hour of game-time, take a 10-15 minute break - either log off, or go to auction to see if there are any worthwhile deals, then return to running maps/PvP.

This cycle keeps all your pets refreshed and for end-game players, preserves the bank account :-)

BloodStar
08-09-2013, 10:31 AM
Well I guess I don't have a choice sad to say lol

Dlanor
08-09-2013, 12:42 PM
On top of that, you should check your stable every 10-15 mins and press play on your hungry pets and it will give them a slight happiness boost while they're recharging.. I also press play on the current pet I'm using within the first 5-10 mins of use and every 10-15 mins after that to extend their happiness even though its only a little

BloodStar
08-09-2013, 01:40 PM
Yeah true sad to say tho I got that 20$ wraith without knowing all about the game it's jus a drag that I can't use it all the time without goin broke lol I just think they should put a set amount you have to pay cause now its 600 to feed:/ just my point of few. But I have been switching a lil hear and their it helps a lil Ty for the advice

Aekif
08-10-2013, 08:02 PM
I always switch between my pets. The only time I'll feed them is when I get a new one and I'm leveling it up. i mainly stick to slag abaddon ripmaw and samael, but i have 26 pets and unless i'm leveling them, they never get fed. I'll "play" with them, and when that is done i just switch.

So many people think feeding is the only way to get them happy, but just dismiss them, and let em get back up.