PDA

View Full Version : New gun proc....

Imjebus
08-09-2013, 02:30 PM
I can't be the only person dissatisfied by the new gun. I was hoping for something new and different with the proc. I wasn't really expecting a damage increase for the gun (I actually assumed it would have the same damage as a watch man). I wasn't expecting to have THE SAME PROC as the first gun that was released. If you take a look at the new sword and shield for warrior the proc for it is pretty good and that the daggers for the rogue are different. The new staff even has the same proc as another crappy staff that's already been released. I know I'm probably expecting a little too much from STS but honestly, can't us sorc get something different? The other classes seem to be getting different and better weapons while the sorc get the same exact stuff as earlier expansions.....

Alhuntrazeck
08-10-2013, 05:36 AM
Borean still beats it. I keep it for vanity purposes though.

Imjebus
08-10-2013, 06:24 AM
Well the artic musket (for lvl10) still beats it....I'm just upset that they always use the same proc instead of changing things up.

Cero
08-10-2013, 08:12 AM
the "preview" crates items before a lvl cap was always sucks. I dont know why anyone couldnt remmber.

Imjebus
08-10-2013, 01:40 PM
Problem is I'm a twink we basically rely on those items xD