PDA

View Full Version : gold in locked chests = RAGE!!!

stackz
08-09-2013, 03:36 PM
Seriously devs?? Hat is literally the last dime I spend on this game. I'm done. No more. Opened 10 chests and EVERY one was nothing but gold. I cannot believe u guys put gold in these things. That is absolute crap. Worthless. Buhbye money I could have used for pet

Alrisaia
08-09-2013, 03:44 PM
Seriously devs?? Hat is literally the last dime I spend on this game. I'm done. No more. Opened 10 chests and EVERY one was nothing but gold. I cannot believe u guys put gold in these things. That is absolute crap. Worthless. Buhbye money I could have used for pet

It's called gambling for a reason.

stackz
08-09-2013, 03:52 PM
Lol the devs don't consider it gambling. How could paying money..real money...for a "chance" at something be gambling? Maybe because what you win isn't real money? Hmmm

Alrisaia
08-09-2013, 03:58 PM
LOL! You just described Gambling man.

You don't PAY real money for the item - you PAY the real money for Plat. What you spend your plat on is your choice. You could have purchased a pet. and that would be paying for an item.

If you open a crate - it's gambling no matter how you slice it. The reason their TOS is strict about not selling items for RL money is BECAUSE this game could be considered a gambling game and they would be required to follow different regulations.

but hey - what do I know... :) you're certainly entitled to your opinion, but putting gold in the crates was one of the BEST things that could have happened to this game from the perspective of how it was previously...

Bless
08-09-2013, 04:28 PM
Actually that gives me a suggestion: Crates shouldnt have more than 1 gold reward, because IMO getting 3x "you have recieved 2000 gold" is a waste of 15 platinum. It is gambling but getting the same gold or plat reward thrice, means that you lost 2 more chances to get a mythic/arcane/egg item.

xcainnblecterx
08-09-2013, 05:10 PM
Wow thats a first "10 crates open and nothing i quit) post ive heard. Im sure you and the the ones that've opened (literally $2k us dollars or more) on crates have alot in common.

Taejo
08-09-2013, 06:10 PM
Lol the devs don't consider it gambling. How could paying money..real money...for a "chance" at something be gambling? Maybe because what you win isn't real money? Hmmm

All you're doing is whining about something that is 100% your own fault (you decided to use your real money to gamble for loot). I suggest if you really want the Devs to listen, you start providing some reasonable suggestions on how to improve the system like Miracle did. As of right now, they're most likely ignoring this thread because all you're doing is blaming them for your own decision-making and bad luck.

And for the record, crates used to give rare and epic items instead of gold. Would you rather have received those instead?

Energizeric
08-09-2013, 06:15 PM
I just have to LOL. Two months ago you would be complaining that you got junk pinks worth 150 gold each.

Unfortunately, if the slot machine paid out every time you put in $10, the jackpot would only be worth about $9.

If 1 in every 10 crates gave a mythic item, there would be hundreds of mythic items for sale in the auction and they would be worth about 200 gold each. Is that what you would prefer?

Delphina
08-09-2013, 06:37 PM
Thread closed:

A rant is a post which is long-winded, redundant and filled with angry, non-constructive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and helpful in the development of the game, but rants are disruptive and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise, clear manner and avoid going off on rambling tangents.