PDA

View Full Version : Newest members of TCG!

killbforkilldorshiech
08-09-2013, 06:34 PM
Me (killbforkilld) and my good friend (zzfluffieszz)have made 2 new additions to the guild, meet killbtweety and tweetykillb! And the member in the middle of is ultima-fnord, he gets a lot of attention, I'm just giving him more lol. Wanna join us? All you have to do is have a blue ranger with blue armor, a blue hooch hat, a torch, and an ancient coin shield. Also, you need 3/3 exp at lvl one (kill 3 zombies in tutorial) 2 kills and deaths in PVE, 3 kills and deaths in Arena, and 4 kills/deaths/scores in ctf. Also recommended to have a trash can punch (at the bottom of the elixir store for 7,000 gold)
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y408/killbforkilld/null_zps366734c9.jpg

Schnitzel
08-09-2013, 06:37 PM
I thought TCG joining required an application?

NotYoCookiez
08-09-2013, 06:54 PM

This... I hope you arent inviting everyone into the guild just have looks or good stats. Shame on.you.

killbforkilldorshiech
08-09-2013, 07:05 PM
We can't invite unless recruitment is open and you have been to the website.

Schnitzel
08-09-2013, 07:27 PM

This... I hope you arent inviting everyone into the guild just have looks or good stats. Shame on.you.
Shame on me?! WHAT?!?!?!??! what did I do? :(

Reunegade
08-09-2013, 07:30 PM
Not u derp :)

Sryyoulose
08-09-2013, 07:32 PM
Out of curiosity did you pass this by bien...?
Because this doesn't seem like something we as a guild want. You need an online Application that needs to be approved by bien himself or one of the officers. I certainly hope you are not abusing recruiter status.
Just because they visited website Does Not mean they can join the guild.

Extreme
08-09-2013, 07:36 PM

U have made me cry.

Spyce
08-09-2013, 07:45 PM
So looks is what gets you into TCG?

TheSnowman
08-09-2013, 08:21 PM
This is a very misleading thread so just to clear a few things up.

The new members seen above are alternate characters of existing members. They are only inviting people to join in with wearing the same set of items to appear as clones and are not inviting members to join the guild itself. As stated above to join TCG players must apply via an application sent directly to Bilaxman on the forums or undergo an in-game interview with one of the officers/recruiters.

KingFu
08-09-2013, 08:22 PM
PL has a trading card game?

lakersrockftw
08-09-2013, 08:30 PM
These toons were already in tcg so they are allowed to have as much as toons they want in the guild since they were already accepted. New members have to be accepted by bien before joining.

Busterbiebe
08-09-2013, 08:30 PM
This is a very misleading thread so just to clear a few things up.

The new members seen above are alternate characters of existing members. They are only inviting people to join in with wearing the same set of items to appear as clones and are not inviting members to join the guild itself. As stated above to join TCG players must apply via an application sent directly to Bilaxman on the forums or undergo an in-game interview with one of the officers/recruiters.

Ur right because killb is in my guild, <Servants Of God> and is an officer

Caiahar
08-09-2013, 09:06 PM
I had to boot many people who were randomly invited, 1/2 were actually spamming plat sites..
I told one of the recruiters (I will not name) to not randomly recruit.
Overall, you'll need to talk to bien/or officers and fill out online application (TCG site or StG forums) or tell bien himself forums/in game.

By this thread...I think maybe they mean newest members of TCG since last 1/2 month/s?

Roberto077
08-09-2013, 11:30 PM
By "join us" he means go afk or party with them as clones.

The Community Guild does require an application to join and we won't accept just any random applicant/person.

xcainnblecterx
08-10-2013, 12:17 AM
What is this tcg?

Schnitzel
08-10-2013, 12:24 AM
What is this tcg?
The Community Guild

killbforkilldorshiech
08-10-2013, 12:53 AM
By "join us" he means go afk or party with them as clones.

The Community Guild does require an application to join and we won't accept just any random applicant/person.

Yes Roberto is right, I never said anyone had to in The Community Guild to do this, you can just match us and mess around, which as Roberto said, is what I meant by "come join us"

Bilaxman
08-10-2013, 09:50 AM
Wanna join us? All you have to do is have a blue ranger with blue armor, a blue hooch hat, a torch, and an ancient coin shield. Also, you need 3/3 exp at lvl one (kill 3 zombies in tutorial) 2 kills and deaths in PVE, 3 kills and deaths in Arena, and 4 kills/deaths/scores in ctf. Also recommended to have a trash can punch (at the bottom of the elixir store for 7,000 gold)

You might want to reword this then. From what I've read, it sounds like you'll invite anyone who has the above mentioned looks. To clarify, that is not how recruitment works in TCG. Anyone interested in joining should visit this webpage (http://sites.google.com/site/tcgspacetime/apply) (or click the link in my signature) and follow the directions for applying or contact a recruiter/officer for an interview.

Thanks! :)