PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone figured out the math for % recources looted by the attacker?

csb
08-09-2013, 07:12 PM
I have seen people say the attacker gets 50% from mines, and 25% from storage. Maybe DH level and trophy count are factors? Perhaps, percent of destruction?

I don't think there is any way to estimate the resources for a PvP opponent, but I can count up the resources before a revenge match. It would be nice to have a table or math formula so that I can figure out if I will profit or lose in a match.

glengon
08-10-2013, 02:26 AM
I have seen people say the attacker gets 50% from mines, and 25% from storage. Maybe DH level and trophy count are factors? Perhaps, percent of destruction?

I don't think there is any way to estimate the resources for a PvP opponent, but I can count up the resources before a revenge match. It would be nice to have a table or math formula so that I can figure out if I will profit or lose in a match.

Yea i think its 50% from mines and 25% from storages. And DH lvl does affect the loot. I got revenged by another DH9 guy who uses devastators, and he got 15k sheep though i had 250k sheep, so im guessing if a DH9 attacks a DH6, theres this penalty, where the attacker only gets 5% from storage instead of 25%?