PDA

View Full Version : Once a paly, always a paly.

jonboy
10-27-2010, 08:54 PM
Well tried dexmage, it is nice but, I just can't stand back, to much of a desire to hang with the tank/s up with the action.

Offtank support for me, just need to upgrade the destiny set slowly to rift, for the armor loadout.

Inching
10-27-2010, 08:58 PM
save money for pots then also

Arterra
10-27-2010, 08:59 PM
lol i understand... I love getting in there for the nightmare and weakness, and putting up my limited self armor buff just to walk into a few mummies... I miss pally, but i just like the dexmage... was my original form, and even though not favorite, it will always stay by me.

on a note, will the stat loadouts let us be pally AND dexmage?????? :D

jonboy
10-27-2010, 09:03 PM
@inching lol, don't I know it.

Necrobane
10-27-2010, 09:04 PM
The answer to that Arttera is yes! and seeing as dex mage is low on hp, the str required for both will not be such of a pain in the bum, ask someone who does it themselves to know what sets you have to equipt ni order to wear both rift and void.

Royce
10-27-2010, 09:07 PM
Yeah Arterra it's pretty easy, you just need the right gear, but how exactly it works depends on the Dex and Str loadouts you want. PM me if you have any questions.

Arterra
10-27-2010, 09:10 PM
??? i mean about the upcoming update, how we can save certain stat-allocations... one all dex, and one 158-str/100%-hit-dex/rest-int!
lol i dont mean having items with high amount of added str and dex to them... expensive, hard, and cannot just have the complete set in item loadout. AKA i didnt mean dual wielding

Arterra
10-27-2010, 09:18 PM
You can now save your favorite attribute point distributions. On the Redistribute Attributes screen, there is now a button that you can click on which will display 4 slots with which you can name and save the point distribution.

so now you can just relax and do what you want! yay sudden pally! yay pvp chaos! yay sudden need for EVERY BUILD EVER and lv 50 lv19 stat sorta-twinking!