PDA

View Full Version : How long is three short buisness days?

Anigraasas
08-09-2013, 09:36 PM
I wanted to try a new skillset for pvp, so I did a few free offers from nativex, but the platinum never came through. I emailed nativex and got a response right away. In short summary it said "wait three short buisness days", "Ha not a problem" I said, and I waited. After a few weeks of waiting I came to thought that maby a buisness day is longer then a regular day? I can imagine the millions of emails they have to sort through, due to the large player base. Can anyone tell me how long 3 buiness days are, or if anyone had the same problem I have, can tell me how long it took for your platinum to come through?

Spyce
08-09-2013, 09:38 PM
Everyday that STG works is 1 day business day so Monday-Wednesday would be 3.

kcimythgim
08-09-2013, 09:39 PM
A business day is Monday through Friday. Weekends do not count for the number of days. If they said 3 business days then they definitely should have replied by now.

Caiahar
08-09-2013, 09:41 PM
Actually, I send about 2/3 emails..I never do 1.
And I'm pretty sure they don't count weekends.
I think one business day is the day where no one has a day off, as they might have more than 2 days off.

XghostzX
08-09-2013, 09:42 PM
Wait about 3 work days? One of the sketchiest things I've ever heard to be honest, haha.

Roberto077
08-09-2013, 11:27 PM
Don't rely on free platinum offers to always work. Most of the time the offers won't read or go through the server.

KingFu
08-10-2013, 01:59 AM
A business day is Monday through Friday. Weekends do not count for the number of days.

False

Business days = Days the business is open. If they work Monday-Thursday, it means Monday-Thursday, if they work Wednesdays-Saturdays, it's those days.

Kiwihawk
08-10-2013, 07:05 AM
A business day is Monday through Friday. Weekends do not count for the number of days.

False

Business days = Days the business is open. If they work Monday-Thursday, it means Monday-Thursday, if they work Wednesdays-Saturdays, it's those days.
See, This Is Why We Need Myst , He's So Smart

Aerospacegod
08-13-2013, 08:49 AM
Don't rely on free platinum offers to always work. Most of the time the offers won't read or go through the server.

So annoying!

Any way to fix this? I've done 20ish offers and gotten credit for maybe a third. For the app download ones I've even tried deleting the app and redownload :(