PDA

View Full Version : Strategy help needed.....

Energizeric
08-09-2013, 10:23 PM
Yes, I do need help with this one specific situation.

Normally I can handle being outnumbered 2-to-1 as long as both players are not full mythic. However, I've come across this one situation I keep having trouble with and I'm not sure how to approach it.

It's where 1 of the 2 players is a mage with curse, and both players basically are standing on top of eachother. My skills are fire, lightning, heal and shield. What should my approach be to take them out?

Today I kept getting handled pretty easily by two non-mythic players, one of whom was a mage with curse. They kept just coming at me together, with the one rogue shooting arrows while the mage did nothing much except cast his shield and then curse, and both standing basically on top of eachother. Every time the result was basically that I killed myself. If I stopped attacking, then the rogue kills me.

This seems like a pretty unstoppable combination. I wish I had thought of it during the tournament last month.

Alfai
08-09-2013, 10:47 PM
Strategic consultation requires fees...

Do you need fundraising

Cero
08-09-2013, 11:49 PM
the main problem here is Curse, I can only think of two.

Misty - It cures the the problem, but yea you'll loss some significant stats.
Orion - a defensive pet, has panic and most of all -50%hit of any attacks. Last time i vs with an orion user my i couldnt land my curse. (prevention) prolly the best option, stats that it gives isnt so bad.

Linkincena
08-10-2013, 12:45 AM
Strategic consultation requires fees...

Do you need fundraising
Lmao

And yes.. cero is right.. use misty.....
Btw.. u won't loose much stats using misty.. cos misty gives 10% damage. .
However... curse has around 15 sec cooldown and misty has around 20 sec cooldown .. so do ur kills fast...
Another way is.. .. if u r good in switching pets... Dismiss and summon misty to get arcane ability active again :)

vholt
08-10-2013, 02:27 AM
Get a warrior by your side. Why you want to be so op d: you cant win all 1v2's can you?

Linkincena
08-10-2013, 02:37 AM
Get a warrior by your side. Why you want to be so op d: you cant win all 1v2's can you?
Energi can beat all xD..

Energizeric
08-10-2013, 02:47 PM

Most lol. Obviously if one of the two players is a real pro then no, but 2 regular players, yes most of the time it's not a problem.

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions, I'll try it out. :)

Soundlesskill
08-10-2013, 07:44 PM
Am I too late to respond?

Be a tank. Be good. Survive

No.

Cross your fingers. Either you win or you lose. It's super hard to win 1v2 smurf and rouge. We can't all be ironman

Energizeric
08-10-2013, 08:08 PM
Am I too late to respond?

Yup, too late! Developers, please remove this post!! :playful:

Alhuntrazeck
08-10-2013, 08:32 PM
If ur against a rogue n curse mage, just run away so the rogue n mage separate. Being full mythic I guess you'd have around 3k Hp which would be enough. Heal when your health is low. Then attack back.

That's what I do, though ive rarely got into 1v2s :p

Alfai
08-10-2013, 08:34 PM
If ur against a rogue n curse mage, just run away so the rogue n mage separate. Being full mythic I guess you'd have around 3k Hp which would be enough. Heal when your health is low. Then attack back.

That's what I do, though ive rarely got into 1v2s :p

Then you shouldnt run :) see u in game

Energizeric
08-10-2013, 09:14 PM
Most of my time in PvP I'm outnumbered. It's really the only way I can find games that last more than 3 seconds. I've become pretty good at it, but there are some combinations that I have trouble with, and this is one of them.

Soundlesskill
08-10-2013, 09:22 PM
Yup, too late! Developers, please remove this post!! :playful:

O, dam

zwapper
08-16-2013, 10:16 AM
im a curse user and im having a hard time with those who uses orion.

i lost most of my encounter with orion user (sorc)