PDA

View Full Version : Switching pets or inventories in the midst of fight

Alfai
08-10-2013, 01:05 AM
Excellent strategies only if not done right contributing to death.

I find it handy to switch it while facing different type of bosses or mobs.

Howevet not everyone got quick hands.the inv loadouts still requires 2 tapping actions prior upon entering the main menu.and when your toon is hanging by a thread it can be self inflicting damage.

What about hvg quick loudout at the main hud screen.perhaps a simple icon preloaded with gear settings next to the current pots now?

I think it helps us a lot

Desperoto
08-11-2013, 03:27 PM
I hope someone of Spacetime will see this! +1

Juicymango
08-13-2013, 04:31 PM
Good idea! I suggest it should be like the emotes so you can disable or enable at options :)

Redtank
08-13-2013, 04:59 PM
Good idea!

Could be used in pvp a well if u see a group or going 1v1

moonway03
08-13-2013, 05:10 PM
I like this idea but this will be exploit as you change to .example between slag and clyde = massive panic. Can be nonstop

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Bless
08-13-2013, 05:15 PM
Very VERY exploitable. But a nice thought

Alfai
08-13-2013, 07:14 PM
A quick launch button..perhaps pets need more thoughts bout how bout inventoru,i.e swapping between weapons?it might add to overall strategy or tactics.

My suggestion for pet switching is not to enable the arcane ability immediately.like when we feed pet in the midst of using it,the cd will rerun.so perjaps when we change or swap to another pet thr ability cant be enabled immediately.

Im not sure bout pet passive but i feel its less intimidating to pets buff.correct me if im wrong.

moonway03
08-14-2013, 11:35 AM
A quick launch button..perhaps pets need more thoughts bout how bout inventoru,i.e swapping between weapons?it might add to overall strategy or tactics.

My suggestion for pet switching is not to enable the arcane ability immediately.like when we feed pet in the midst of using it,the cd will rerun.so perjaps when we change or swap to another pet thr ability cant be enabled immediately.

Im not sure bout pet passive but i feel its less intimidating to pets buff.correct me if im wrong.

Oh so when you switch pet,make theyre arcane skills cooldown,now thats cool :)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

drgrimmy
08-14-2013, 11:48 AM
I think a great idea for pve, but would probably need to be disabled for pvp. They would also need to somehow institute a global cooldown for pet arcane abilities or else you would be able to spam pet arcane abilities over and over without stop - just imaging spaming slag and clyde's abilities over and over again in pvp (btw can still be done in pvp, just slower now as is, and some people take advantages of things like this).

razerfingers
08-14-2013, 12:07 PM
Exploitable? If you think about it people in PL have for a while been running across map switch gear come back and own your *** so theres an exploit even when it isnt exploitable.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.