PDA

View Full Version : Winning and losing 24 trophies

glengon
08-10-2013, 02:38 AM
So we realised when you beat someone with higher trophy count, you get 24, and if you lose to someone with lower trophy count, you lose 24. When i get attacked by a DH9 person with lower trophy count than me, i also lose 24. Can this be changed? Though i have more trophies, its not fair as i my DH is lvl 6 and i will definitely lose to them since they always use devastators(...). So, maybe change it such that DH also affects the trophies gained and lost? I mean like maybe only when the DH difference is >3. Also, if we beat someone with lower trophy count, but higher DH(like 2-3lvl difference), maybe we should get 24 too instead of 15 cause its not easy to do that.
Yea this is just a suggestion..cause i dont really enjoy seeing all red and all -8/16/24 in my battle log, all by people with higher DH like 2/3 lvls higher. Though some are revenges, some are from random attacks.

Szangheili
08-12-2013, 03:36 PM
+1 I also hate that. My DH is lvl 5, yet ppl with 6+ still get to attack me. Then when I'm searching for PvP enemies, I get ppl with DH lvl 6+. It isn't fair, I understand I have 1k+ trophies, that's why IM currently trying to get rid of them xP

csb
08-12-2013, 05:00 PM
+1 I also hate that. My DH is lvl 5, yet ppl with 6+ still get to attack me. Then when I'm searching for PvP enemies, I get ppl with DH lvl 6+. It isn't fair, I understand I have 1k+ trophies, that's why IM currently trying to get rid of them xP

I only have a lvl 5 DH, but I have a lot of trophies because I PvP a lot. As I get more trophies, the game starts to offer mostly lvl 6 DH's as my opponent. Some of them have all black max level walls. Even if I use magic I don't have a chance against them. If the game no longer offers reasonable opponents, then I too have to just make an effort to lose all my trophies.

I don't think the game "works as designed" if the top players are working to *lose* trophies instead of gaining them.

Dizzy
08-12-2013, 05:26 PM
I only have a lvl 5 DH, but I have a lot of trophies because I PvP a lot. As I get more trophies, the game starts to offer mostly lvl 6 DH's as my opponent. Some of them have all black max level walls. Even if I use magic I don't have a chance against them. If the game no longer offers reasonable opponents, then I too have to just make an effort to lose all my trophies.

I don't think the game "works as designed" if the top players are working to *lose* trophies instead of gaining them.

This. As a level 6 DH, I was being pounded by 8s and 9s. Ridiculous. That's why half my posts in this forum are asking to have trophies taken out of the equation. Don't factor trophies in matching, and award trophies on a sliding scale based on the level of your opponent, so that someone hitting players with DHs 3 levels lower don't get any sort of reward.

glengon
08-13-2013, 01:07 AM
Lol I have 2000 trophies and everytime I pvp I have to skip through like 5 dh9 people before I can finally get decent, not overly difficult bases lol. Even then, everyone is so poor that I start attacking dh9 people.. yea and then they revenge me and get 100% and 24 trophies...so what I'm saying is that though i have more trophies than them, they should get only 15 since their hall level is a lot higher than me(I don't think a dh6 can possibly defend against them)..