PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion - Some Feedback for Support Tickets

crazysauer
08-10-2013, 03:19 AM
I wrote 3 Tickets the last 5 days. All about the problem that i can't fight anymore. (If i try to PVP, Sparring or Storymode my game crusches.)
And there is no feedback given to me. Some sort of: "We recived your Ticket, please hold the line..."-message would help to minimize my frustration.

Sry for bad english ...

Greets

Skeletonlord
08-10-2013, 09:53 AM
I wrote 3 Tickets the last 5 days. All about the problem that i can't fight anymore. (If i try to PVP, Sparring or Storymode my game crusches.)
And there is no feedback given to me. Some sort of: "We recived your Ticket, please hold the line..."-message would help to minimize my frustration.

Sry for bad english ...

Greets

Sure you got the right address? support(at)spacetimestudios.com is the main support email.

You can also follow the steps highlighted here for a response:

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/1216784-how-do-i-contact-support-from-in-game-

Spacetime recommend that you do this because it will generate information about your account. Go to settings, then "help and support".

crazysauer
08-11-2013, 10:40 AM
I used the Support Button ingame. So i think it is linked with the right address.

DocDoBig
08-11-2013, 11:54 AM
Have you included your Device info etc. in your writing? That would make it a lot easier for the Bug Hunters and they'll most likely look to recreate your issue so it can be accurately fixed.

Here some tips about what should be included in your e-mail:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?105523-How-to-report-an-issue

I suggest instead of contacting support to write a thread about your problems here in the technical Issues and Bugs forum - the chance that a Dev like LoJack looks into this is higher than through support e-mails:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?138-BD-Technical-Issues-and-Bugs

please include here the tips stated above as well.

Good luck and maybe you can fight again tomorrow, yet. :)

crazysauer
08-11-2013, 03:39 PM
Thy for your tips. But .... ;-)

The first thread you linked above and the points in it (device info etc.) are for a "Support"-post in this forum. When i use the ingame support a player id is send with the mail. So i belive the supporter know my device and OSVersion from serverlogs etc.

The point of my thread here is only the suggestion of a "You submittet a new ticket"-message. An autoresponder or anything else so players know that the mail with the ticket has arrived and someone is working on the problem.
At the moment i don't know if my ticket has reacht any supporter and that is frustrating. :-)

Sorry again for eye-hurting english sometimes. ;-)

DocDoBig
08-11-2013, 03:54 PM
Thy for your tips. But .... ;-)

The first thread you linked above and the points in it (device info etc.) are for a "Support"-post in this forum. When i use the ingame support a player id is send with the mail. So i belive the supporter know my device and OSVersion from serverlogs etc.

The point of my thread here is only the suggestion of a "You submittet a new ticket"-message. An autoresponder or anything else so players know that the mail with the ticket has arrived and someone is working on the problem.
At the moment i don't know if my ticket has reacht any supporter and that is frustrating. :-)

Sorry again for eye-hurting english sometimes. ;-)

Just try to write one, it wouldn't really hurt them - it would be even better if you do write a thread, so the Devs can prevent issues like these on same devices in future.
I believe there is a service which auto-replies to tickets that your message had success, I don't really remember - quite a while since I wrote my last e-mail. ;)

No problem it's all fine, I do mistakes as well. ;)

I really suggest to write a thread instead, well it's all on your own.

crazysauer
08-11-2013, 04:03 PM
Okay i will give it a try and started thread in the support sektion.

@any Devs: but think of my suggestion here ;-)

Skeletonlord
08-12-2013, 01:43 AM
Okay i will give it a try and started thread in the support sektion.

@any Devs: but think of my suggestion here ;-)

You should get an email confirmation (I always have when I submit a ticket". Anyways, you could try it by the support website, where it's official.

Just go to http://support.spacetimestudios.com/ and create a support account. You can then visit your help log and submit a new one. They reply quite quickly.