PDA

View Full Version : Got scammed

Prahasit Prahi
08-10-2013, 11:30 AM
This post is not to report that person bt only to all the Indians over there playing
the person who scammed me was also Indian he uses the sentiment of Indians and scamming away lepraunchan amulets
After i got scammed i got to know that I'm the 5th person
So all Indians please be carefull
I don't that i can post over the name here or not so i didnt post if u want to know his name pm me in game
i've already mailed to sts
i've just posted this to say all Indians be careful because hes targeting Indians to scam
i've got scammed today morning and another my friend he got scammed today evening same he to lost his lepraunchan
hes from the guild supernovas thats it what i can say i've already said those guild people to ignore him
Be carefull
my IGN:Prahida or Prahivarma
and delphina if u give permission to post his name i'll post his name

Zeus
08-10-2013, 11:33 AM
Future reference... just because you're the same race as somebody doesn't mean that they should hold your trust. So many "Indians" try to come up to me and be like, "Hey, I'm Indian, lets be friends! Can I borrow your items?". Honestly, I tell them that the race doesn't matter when it comes to friends as trust isn't something that comes automatically.

If you have nothing to gain by lending an item, do not do it!

Spyce
08-10-2013, 11:36 AM
What I'm seeing is that you "trust" him just because he's the same race?
No just no.

Prahasit Prahi
08-10-2013, 11:36 AM
Future reference... just because you're the same race as somebody doesn't mean that they should hold your trust. So many "Indians" try to come up to me and be like, "Hey, I'm Indian, lets be friends! Can I borrow your items?". Honestly, I tell them that the race doesn't matter when it comes to friends as trust isn't something that comes automatically.

If you have nothing to gain by lending an item, do not do it!

yea offcourse race doesnt matter bt this stupid jus targetted indians so i jus mentioned it thats the only reason
nthg much than that

Prahasit Prahi
08-10-2013, 11:37 AM
What I'm seeing is that you "trust" him just because he's the same race?
No just no.

race doesnt matter at all

Energizeric
08-10-2013, 12:23 PM
The only races/nationalities in Arcane Legends are the Warriors from Nordr, the Rogues from Kraken, and the Sorcerers from Shuyal.

Deadroth
08-10-2013, 12:26 PM
The only races/nationalities in Arcane Legends are the Warriors from Nordr, the Rogues from Kraken, and the Sorcerers from Shuyal.

And Noobs from Hell of course XD

Delphina
08-10-2013, 12:29 PM
Please do not post threads about scamming on the forums. Please message us at support@spacetimestudios.com